🌻Chapter thirteen🌻

Chapter threeThe Demon

Chapter three
The Demon

"I'm his little spider"

3rd person pov;

Everyone watched in utter shock seeing Rui beat the Nomu with complete rage, even the villains didn't make any move.

Vein popping out of Ruis hand, Neck and forehead. His teeth are sharp as his nail, His once white sclera are now dark maroon, Black web markings could be seen on his pale skin.

Muzan watch the raging students as he rapidly stab the Nomu. The Nomu try to take the student of his head but failed since every time he tried to grab him, He will slice it's hand with his thread.

"I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL YOU! HOW DARE YOU LAY A HAND ON MY FATHER YOU LOWLIFE DISGUSTING CREATURE!" The other just watched not knowing what to do.

Tears were falling on Rui's cheek. He already lost his parents on his past life, He can't lose him too.

Muzan frown looking at [Name] memories flood his mind. He clenched his first his nail digging through his skin.

*Flashback*

[Name] saw his student get suck in the same purple mist. He stop using his Shadow threads and turn around to rescue his students when he felt gush of wind behind him.

His head turn around to see the Nomu towering over him. The Nomu raise his hand and smack [Name] from besides, though [Name] block it's hand with his forearm, the Nomu was clearly stronger than him.

Because of the pressure he was thrown towards Muzan. Muzan didn't have time to react and the two of them collide. [Name] shakingly tried to stand up but the Nomu appear above them. Muzan and [Name] look up in fear but thankfully they were snatched by Shota, who barely avoid it's fist.

[Name] stumble a little but managed to stand up, he took a deep breath and multiple black circle appear on the ground. Shadow who have the same form as [Name] emerged from each of it and started attacking the villain left.

The three too a Stan but the Nomu suddenly appears behind them. The Nomu kicked Muzan sending him a few feet away. The Nomu then grabbed [Name] and Shota's head slamming it on the ground, their blood splattering on the ground.

*End of Flashback*

He couldn't do anything. 'If only i still had my demon abilities I could've protect and save them! I could've stop it, How dare them.' Muzan thought his eye darkening.

The Nomu fall on the ground not moving. The Grayish-blue hair villain also known as Shigaraki scratch the back of his neck. He said something that Rui couldn't quite hear.

Muzan let out a gasp seeing Shigaraki reaching to Rui, A gun went through his hand. "I TENYA IIDA, CLASS 1-A REPRESENTATIVE HAVE NOW RETURNED" Iida shouted.

Rui got up as he walk toward his father. He crouched down holding his father hand, His sclera turning back to normal. A hand was placed on his shoulder he look up to see Muzan looking at him. "He's alive kid. Don't worry." He assured.

Rui was looking at him with a blank expression it might not be obvious but if you look closely at his dull eye you can see a small fear on his eye. "What are you doing here... Muzan-Sama...?" He asked in a quiet voice.

Muzans eye slightly softened before going back to his blank one. "Don't call me that anymore, we're now on a different world I'm not your master anymore. Just... Just call me Sensei." He mumbled quietly looking away in embarrassment.

The fear on Rui left, He quickly snapped out of their conversation feeling his father hand move. "Father!" He called loudly looking at his father with teary eye, Muzan look to see [Name] opening his eye, He crouched besides Rui looking at [Name] with worried.

[Name] open one of his eye, He narrowed his eye at Rui wiping the blood on his cheek using his sleeve a smile of relief written on his face, "Rui you're dirty. Are you okay?" He asked smiling weakly.

"Father" Rui mumble. A tear finally falling down his cheeks, He hug his father sobbing loudly at his chest. "I'm sorry I wasn't there father! I'm really sorry, I could've protect you." He exclaimed between his sobbed.

[Name] smile weakly patting his head. "Oh love, don't cry, it's my duty to protect all of you not for you to protect me. Man this is embarrassing.... I'm the Top three pro hero yet I'm badly injured and couldn't do anything....." He stated. He look at Muzan and smile "I'm sorry if I made you worry. Are you guys alright?" He asked.

"Tch, worry about yourself idiot, You're injuries are worse than us... And don't blame yourself. Even the top 10 couldn't defeat that thing. Trust me, You're just to focus on saving your students that's why you lost focus on the fight." He mumbled looking away. [Name] chuckle weakly rubbing Rui's head. Muzan stood up grabbing Rui gently as the medical team intend your injury.