🕸Chapter eighteen🕸

Chapter eighteenCavalry Battle

Chapter eighteen
Cavalry Battle

"I'll make him proud."

3rd person pov;

After all that, Midnight started to show the top 42 who will be joining the second round, "The top 42 will enter the second round. It's a shame but those who didn't make it shouldn't give up, you still have a chance." Midnight announced licking her lips again. "Now, it's time for the second round, From now onwards, the media will become more excited. So be motivated!"

Midnight swing her whips, "Good, Now, the second round. I already know what it is. So what is it then? Just as I speak!"

"Cavalry Battle!"

Knowing what's gonna happen, [Name] smile weakly and Rui smile nervously, 'Oh shi-' He thought. Midnight started to explain how it will and some of the class started analyzing the details.

Midnight swing her whips at the ground angrily, "You guys explain everything! What else am i suppose to say now?!" Midnight loudly complained.

Rui zoned out, He already knew what's gonna happen. How? He had watched all the sports festival he could find on the internet, so he already knew how will this go.

Soon enough Midnight said that the first place have ten million points. But, since there are two winners, Rui and Izuku both have 5 million. Izuku went pale while Rui gave a challenging smirk, 'Try me.' He thought. Everyone looked at Rui and Izuku as if they are a prey.

After Midnight explain the rules, Everyone began to team up, While Rui stayed in place. He knew no one will team up with him and Izuku since having a pig point means, you'll be the main target on the whole battle.

They can't also team up with each other since they both have five million, which would be risky.

A tap on the shoulder snapped Rui out of his thoughts, He turned around and freeze on his spot.

The people in front of him are none other than the one who ended his past life, "Uhm Hi." Tanjiro greeted awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck, "Hi." Rui bluntly mumbled.

"I-it's nice to see you again.. Do you remember us?" Tanjiro asked, "Ah so you two also remember?" Rui questioned. Tanjiro and Nezuko nodded, "Yeah. A-anyway! We wanna team up with you if that's okay?" Tanjiro request smiling at Rui.

Rui thought for a moment, "Are you sure?" He asked making sure if they're serious. "Yup!" Tanjiro said. "What's your quirk?" Rui asked, "My quirk is fire manipulation." Tanjiro replied, "My quirk is Blood manipulation, Oh and also Explosive blood basically like my blood demon art." Nezuko response. Rui hum, "Cool mine is also my blood demon art."

Just as the three were talking for a plan another person walk up to them, "Ah? Lower moon five!" A familiar voice said.

Recognizing the voice Rui groan in annoyance, he turn around to see his fellow lower moon. "Eh? Don't look at me like that Rui-kun~" Enmu said hugging Rui.
(NOT A SHIP)

Rui deadpan pushing him away "What do you want?" He grumbled, "Eh? What else? I wanna join your team! There are only three of you so it's still allowed to add one right?" Enmu grin. Rui looked at Tanjiro and Nezuko for their opinion.

Tanjiro thought for a moment "Well, there's no problem with that, and it will be a great help!" He answered and Nezuko nodded in agreement. Rui sigh in defeat, He glance at Enmu, "Fine, Quirk?" He asked, "The same as my blood demon art! I can make people sleep and control their dream!" Enmu explained.

Rui hum, an devilish grin appearing on his face, "Okay circle up." He ordered. The three obey circling around, "So this is what we're gonna do...."

--

Tanjiro and Enmu grin while Nezuko smirked, "Alright! This round is about to begin." Midnight announced doing a stretch.

"Wake up Eraser Head, Moonless!" Present Mic said tapping Aizawa and [Name] shoulder. [Name] yawned rubbing his eye and focusing back at the upcoming battle. "After 15 minutes of party forming and planning, there are now 13 horses in the arena!" Present mic stated.

"Some have interesting compositions." Aizawa mumbled and [Name] nodded in agreement. He glance at Rui team, He was a little surprise that Izuku isn't his teammate since that two was inseparable.

But, [Name] understand since teaming up with the other winner will make their team a bigger target. [Name] scanned Rui teammate, they are both on another class, Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Enmu.

"Alright! Let's shout! The civil war of U.A. high! Will begin soon!"

Rui is of course, the 'rider' or the person at the top. In front of him is Enmu while on his right is Tanjiro and at the back is Nezuko.

"Alright team. We got this, Follow the plan!"  Rui stated a big grin on his face. The three smile their grip on Rui tightening but, not enough to hurt him.

Meanwhile....

"Hold up.."

"Nii-San aren't they the brats who killed us?"

"Oh heck nah, I ain't dealing with another Yoriichi-"