🌻Chapter seven🌻

Chapter sevenWelcome to the family

Chapter seven
Welcome to the family

"I'm his little spider."

3rd person pov;

Rui scoffed as he guide his 'younger sibling' on the living room, "You didn't answer my question." He said watching the two. Ume scoffed as climb on the sofa. She crossed her arms looking down. "We were killed by the hashira and those 4 brats." Ume explain. "Then after that we just woke up here as a baby. Our parents were killed by a villain so Mr, Moonless took us in." She continue. The three fell to an awkward silence.

"My, My what an awkward atmosphere." [Name] said walking toward the three with drinks. He remove his apron and hang it before sitting between Rui and Ume, "Gyutaro, Ume why don't you guys wash your hand before eating. The sink is in the kitchen." He said. Gyutaro nodded grabbing Ume's hand.

Once the two left [Name] looked at Rui. "Rui. I know this is a bit sudden but they had nowhere to go, besides at this point you won't be alone in the house while I'm gone." [Name] said. Rui look at his father before looking down, "Now, now. Why is the sky cloudy?" [Name] asked lifting his chin. "I'm just afraid that you'll love them more than me.." Rui mumble his voice breaking. [Name]'s eye soften, "Oh dear, I will love the three of you equally. But remember you will always be my little spider and nothing can replace that alright?" He assured smiling at him. Rui looked at his father then smile hugging his side [Name] hug him back softly kissing his head. 'I will make sure none of you will feel left out.' He thought.

Rui and [Name] let go of each other, the same time Ume and Gyutaro came back. Rui looked down then smile standing up. He grab the two drinks then walked toward his now new siblings. He handed him the drinks and smile, "Sorry for the bad impression." He apologies, "Welcome to the family Ume, Gyutaro." He welcomed. The two siblings looked at each other before smiling. They both approached him, hugging Rui softly making sure the drinks won't spilled "Thank you big brother." Ume smile. "I was used being the older brother but okay." Gyutaro said bluntly, the two laugh at him.

As the three were hugging when a white flash flash them catching their attention. They looked at [Name] seeing him looking at the camera. [Name] looked at the picture then back at the three. He grin sheepishly, "It's nice the three of you are catching up." He said before walking away. Rui bend down looking at the siblings, "This time we won't be treating each other by ranks, alright?" He whispered softly at the two. "Wow.. Mr, Moonless changed you so much. In a good way." Ume teased. Rui chuckled. "Yeah.. And don't call him Mr. Moonless anymore. You're now part of the family after all." He said patting the two's head, "Welcome to the new world, Ume, Gyutaro."