🕸Chapter sixteen🕸

Chapter sixteenFestival

Chapter sixteen
Festival

"I'll make him proud"

3rd person pov;

The audience cheer on the top of their lungs after Present Mic greeted them. "Over, here everyone! Focus on me, my dear journalists! This year, the filled with everyone favorite Young blood!" Present Mic shouted, [Name] beamed in joy trying to maintain his excitement.

[Name] was sitting between Present Mic and Aizawa, He can clearly see the whole stadium. He glance at Aizawa who look like a mummy. He chuckled before looking back at the stadium. "U.A. sport festival is about to begin! Are you ready?!" Present Mic shouted.

"First! Let's welcome the first year students!" Aizawa and [Name] student came out with a confident looks.

Rui point of view:

I walk besides Izuku as we make our way in the middle of the stadium, "S-so many people" Izuku stuttered, I look through the crowd and my eye brighten when I saw Ume and Gyutaro along with Muzan cheering at me.

Ume wave at me cheerfully and I couldn't help but wave back. "Even though they didn't get as much attention, but this class is also very strong! Heroics Department, Class 1-B" Uncle Mic introduced. Multiple class started to came out of the tunnel.

--

The sound of a whip made everyone quiet, smelling the familiar perfume I already knew who it is. "Participants, take the oath!" I look at Auntie Nemuri making me choke on my saliva, 'the heck is she wearing?!' I thought looking away.

'Now I know why father don't want me to see Auntie on her hero costume. I mean, She's known as the R-Rated hero so why am I that surprise?

Everyone look at Midnight in awe making me look at some of them in disgust, The smell of lust on the audience filled my nose making me want to throw up.

"Why would Miss Midnight dress like this?" Ejirou asked a small tint of pink in his cheek, Denki nodded "As expected to the R-Rated hero" He said.

I hissed in disgust rubbing my nose to get rid of the smell of lust on almost everyone in the stadium, Man this people are disgusting.

"Are you okay?" I heard Mashirao asked putting a hand on my shoulder, "Yeah just smell something unpleasant, Very Unpleasant" I stated grabbing on Izuku uniform. "R-Rated, yet she's teaching in a high school, is this truly okay?" Fumikage asked. "Very okay!" Mineta fanboy,

I wrapped my string around him and throw him far, Not that far away just at the very back of all the students. "Students down there, silence!" Midnight shouted. "Student representatives class 1-A Bakugo Katsuki!" Everyone in class look at Katsuki in shock and fear. "Kacchan is the representative?" Izuku asked.

Thankfully the smell of lust died down a little bit so I can clearly smell the anger and envy on the other class making me smirk 'Ha! We the favorite sh*t head.' I thought. "After all, he had the highest score in the admission exam." Hanta said.

One of the female from the other class sigh and glance at us "The exclusive exam for heroics students." They stated. I rolled my eye, "We're not talking to you sh*thead, your voice is annoying so just mind your own business." I spat doing a 'go away' hand motion, The girl look offended making making me smirk, Hanta and Izuku cover my mouth and apologize to the girl.

Momo scolded me while Ejirou just pat my head, Hanta and Izuku remove their hands on my mouth looking back at Katsuki who were walking toward Midnight.

"The other class really dislike us." Hanta stated. "They just jealous we are better than them." I said.

"We only have Bakugo's cockiness to blame" Denki murmured.
Katsuki face the people with a blank face, Everything went silence waiting on what he's gonna say. "I swear.... To be the champion."

Everyone in my class went pale looking at Katsuki in terror, The students soon roared in complain and annoyance "MOTHER FU-" Izuku clover my mouth before I could finish. I felt like someone shouted in my ear with a megaphone. Having great sense of smell and hearing is very useful and very cool but sometimes it can be annoying if you have people around you that is louder than a fricking helicopter.

"Why do you have to say something that ruins the hero's image and pisses everyone off?" Tenya scolded. Katsuki glance at him, "At least have the decency to be a quiet bystander." Doing a thumb down as he look at the students.

I glared at Katsuki as he walk pass us. "Alright, Let's not dally any longer!" Midnight stated "U.A. high does everything efficiently." Ochako mumbled. "The first race is preliminary, Every year, many will fail in this race! It's the preliminary that decides your fate!" Midnight swing his whimp up and a hologram appear behind her. "And for this year" The hologram stop, showing 'Obstacle Race' "This!"

I grin 'Easy.' I thought my mouth form to a smirk, "A race in that all 11 classes will participate together, The race track outside of this stadium is around 4km. The core principle of our school is freedom!" Midnight explained, she smirk and lick her lips, "As long as you stay within the race track, You can do anything to win!" She stated, Everyone erupted in excitement and to be honest, I can't blame them.

I glance at everyone and smirk, I crossed my arm and glance at Father, Our eyes met and he happily smile at me, I grin and wave at him.

I'll make you proud father.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

My hero academia secret

Rui is known as the 'Child of the class' even though he is very much the same age as most of the class he still carry the traits of his past self.

Gyutaro and Ume almost killed Muzan when they first saw him.

Rui is a Daddy's boy.

Muzan wanted to throw Ume and Gyutaro on the window before.

I don't do this often so don't get used to it.

I will not make this book a Rui x Enmu. Final decision, I repeat I don't ship them I prefer them as friends than lover