🌻Chapter ten🌻

Chapter ten
Class President

"I'm his little spider."

[Name] point of view:

'Muzan Kibutsuji, have I heard that name before.' I thought but shook it off, "Nice too make your acquaintance! I'll give you a tour around." I said cheerfully.

We left the train station, making our way into UA, "I heard you'll be joining our class to Usj." I said, he looked at me with a close eye smile, and for some reason it sent shiver down my spine, "Yeah, they said that All Might is closed at quitting since his time on his form is getting shorter." He explained, [Name] hummed nodding in understanding.

--

3rd person pov:

The next day Aizawa and [Name] enter together as usual, [Name] sat at the teacher chair while Aizawa stand in front of the class, "Good work on yesterdays combat training." He said eyeing the class.

[Name] and Rui zoned out knowing they had nothing to do with it. They both look out the window while Aizawa tiredly scolding Katsuki and Izuku for their recklessness.

"Now let's get down to the homeroom business. Sorry for the late notice but today, we'll have you.." Shota said pausing for a second making the class tensed up waiting for his words. [Name] grin pointing at the class, "Decide on the class representatives!" [Name] announced, finishing Shota

The class mentally sigh in relief that it was a normal thing. Soon enough the class started to bicker who will be the class rep. Rui slam his head on the table in annoyance groaning, "Shut up extras if there is someone whose gonna be the class president that's gotta be me!" Katsuki exclaimed loudly.

Rui raised his head letting out a snort, "Like someone would vote for someone like you." Rui teased.

[Name] sweatdrop watching Rui and Katsuki shouting insults at each other. After all the commotion, Aizawa and [Name] now are going to reveal who will be the class rep. "And our class Rep that have 5 vote is Izuku Midoriya." Aizawa announced, and another bickering between Katsuki who is insulting Izuku and Rui protecting Izuku started again.

--

The school was in chaos, apparently the media somehow pass through UA that made the alarm to turn on alerting the whole school that there is intruder.

[Name] was at the rooftop along with Muzan, [Name] let out a sigh gently rubbing the back of his neck apologeticly looking at Muzan, "Sorry about this Muzan, media is getting really out of hand, this day." He apologize, The black hair man gave him a close eye smile saying that it's okay.

Muzan point of view;

I stand the rooftop with [Name] watching the chaos. I couldn't believe it. I've been living a hundred years before those demon slayer killed me and reborn in this world. All those year of my life I never took interest to a human and now a random hero would just appear out of nowhere making me have this weird feeling, 'Is this the feelings that Doma always seek?. Well, It felt great.'

I look down at the chaos as it slowly calm down, Me and [Name] went back inside, we walk down the hallway but I could feel something bothering him, "Is something wrong?" I asked.

He look at me and stop walkin, "I don't know." He look out of the window, "But, for some reason I have the feeling that it wasn't the Media who caused the chaos."

I human and walk besides him looking out the window, "Probably. But don't worry. I'm sure the other will find out who caused it." I assured. He look at me and nodded, we both soon seperate ways going back to our class.

'Whatever happened I'll protect you.'