🌻Chapter twelve🌻

Chapter twelve
The Shadow

"I'm his little spider."

2nd person pov;

Multiple villain started to come out of the Portal, the last one being a humanoid creature that look like a bird, it's brain completely exposed.

"Thirteen, Eraser head, Kibutsuji, and Moonless, huh? The teachers schedule we receive the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here." A man with grayish-blue hair claimed.

"So I was right. The trespassing wasn't the medias, it was this villains work." You mumbled. "Where is he?" the grayish-blue hair asked. "I went through the trouble of bringing this crowd, to.. Allmight.. The symbol of peace. I can't believe he's not here."

Aizawa's scarf started to unwrapped, Muzak took a stand his pupils turn slit, You closed your eye a black marking appearing in your hand and forearm.

"Villains?!" "No way!" "There's no way they could get into a hero school!" You heard the students shouted. "[Name]-Sensei what about the trespasser sensor?" Momo asked. "The school have it of course, but it seems like that one of the villains might have a quirk that counteract the sensor." You explain.

You and Muzan nodded to each other dashing towards the villains while Aizawa and thirteen take care of the kids. Using your thread and Muzans Tendrils you two manage to tied some villains above, like insects tied in a Spider web.

The students watch the two of you in amazement. Aizawa soon join the fight erasing the villains quirk and knocking them out. Threads wrapped around two of the villains waist, you swing your arm slamming the two at one another, knocking them out.

Scream of the students caught your attention making you lose focus on the figt, You look above to see the same purple hole sucking your students.

--

Rui and Shoto walk besides each other in silent stopping every villains that tried to stop them. 'If something happen to my father I'll kill them.' Rui thought vein popping out of his cheek as he clenched his fist, 'I'll kill them all.'

"Are you thinking of [Name]-Sensei?" Shoto asked out of the blue, he look at the shorter male, "You're his son right?" He asked, Rui look at him and nodded, "Yeah why'd you ask?" Rui replied.

"Nothing." He said. Rui raise an eyebrow in suspicion before going back on knocking other villain.

A loud bang was heard, Rui and Shoto heard some villain shouting that the Symbol of peace is here. They look at each other for a second before Running at the center of USJ where you and the other teacher are.

--

Rui's eye darkened as his eye landed on you and Aizawa's bloody figure. Both your head were bleeding badly, if not treated there might be a chance of the two dying. Muzan was battling the Nomu along with Allmight.

Rui stared at you and Shota for a moment, a vein appear on his cheek and forehead. He gritted his teeth as his eye landed on the Nomu.

"You..."