🕸Chapter twenty🕸

Chapter twentyLunch Break

Chapter twenty
Lunch Break

"I'll make him proud."

3rd Person pov:

After the Calvary Battle, the students were given a break to eat and rest, [Name] were waiting outside for Rui to eat lunch with him.

"Papa!" [Name] perked hearing Daki's voice, he smile bending down as Daki ran towards him with open arms. [Name] lift her by her armpits making her giggle.

"Hello, my beautiful angel." He greeted spinning her around before putting her back to her feet, Muzan and Gyutaro approach the two, "Thanks for watching the kids Muzan." [Name] said smiling at the man.

"Oh, it's alright they are an absolute angel..." He replied forcing the word 'Angel' off his mouth.

"Where is Rui father?" Gyutaro asked looking around, he patted his head, "He's not here yet," [Name] replied.

"Why don't you three have some fun, hm?" He suggested.

"Okay!" Daki shouted, she let go of his hand and walk besides Muzan grabbing his hand, "See you later papa."

[Name] wave goodbye laughing as he watch Muzan get dragged by Daki, "Father!"

[Name] was a little surprise when he saw Rui with Shoto, "Oh, hello Todoroki," He greeted, "Glad you joined us."

Shoto awkwardly rub his arm nodding in response, [Name] put a hand on both the young males back making Shoto flinch at the sudden touch, [Name] guide them towards the nearby restaurant, "Come on let's go eat!" He suggest.

--

Shoto sat between [Name] and Rui slightly awkward, the three of them silently wait for their orders, "I'm glad you're making friends Todoroki," [Name] stated looking at him, "Ever since school started all you do is sit in the corner in silent, You should make friends to enjoy your three years with." He suggest.

Shoto look down at him hand, "I didn't go to school to make friends." He commented, "Yeah, but it would be nice to get along with someone, right?" [Name] asked.

Shoto went silence, he gave Rui a side glances to see him already looking at him. Rui look at him blankly, he closed his eye releasing a sigh before giving him a soft smile.

~Flashback~

After the talk Shoto have with Izuku and Rui, he left to eat something when he felt someone thug his uniform, He look down to see Rui staring at him.

"..."

"..."

The two stared at each other in silent before Rui spoke, "Me and my father are gonna eat wanna join?" He requested.