16|| you want me on top of you

A/N: I've been waiting to write this chapter! Please vote and comment and all that good shit because I'm excited!

~~~
Billie's POV
~~~

I can't help but glance at the sleeping beauty in my passenger seat as the sun begins to rise. It's all so crazy. Out of all places, Wattpad is where I find someone I feel the most comfortable with? Don't get me wrong, I of course feel comfortable with my family and a few friends but Ember is...She's special. Our conversations seem to mean something instead of back-and-forth nonsense, speaking of nothingness. I feel like I have this absurd connection with her and it takes my breath away. She, she takes my breath away.

I took a leap of faith and trusted my gut when I gave her my phone number and I don't regret a thing. Only now I find it hard to hold myself back. I want to take her under my wing and spend every waking second with her. I can't explain it. It's an overwhelming feeling.

I let out a deep sigh while putting the car into park and unbuckling myself. Looking over at Ember, she's sleeping so peacefully. Her slightly longer than shoulder length hair falling perfectly except for the few side bangs covering her eyelashes. Little deep breaths escaped her plump pink lips. Her symmetrical nose covered in just a few freckles. She looks tiny swallowed up in her large hoodie.

There's no way in hell I'm waking her up. I exit the car, moving to the passenger side and opening up the door. Carefully I remove her seatbelt, grab her phone and stuff it in my back pocket. I cradle her in my arms and she automatically wraps her arms around my neck as I carry her inside, bridle style. Once I get inside and kick the door shut behind me, I hear a small giggle falling from her lips.

"You're awake?"

"No, I'm still fast asleep," she smirks another giggle.

"Ember," I groan except I can't help but smile down at her. "You can walk."

"No, this is nice." Her eyes are still shut and she goes completely limp in my arms.

"Fine," I roll my eyes at how fucking adorable she is and carry her to my bedroom, laying her gently on my bed. "Were you even sleeping?"

"Yeah, I just woke up when you lifted me out of the car," she mumbles sleepily, stretching her arms.

~~~
Ember's POV
~~~

I watch lazily as Billie removes her rings and chains, placing them on top of her dresser and joins me on the bed. I lay on my side, away from her expecting her to just turn off the lamp and fall asleep beside me but instead my eyes widen when she wraps her arms around me.

Fuck. I become tense for a second but that soon turns to a shiver up my spine when Billie whispers in my ear, "Relax Ember, I'm not gonna hurt you."

I let out a deep sigh. I already know that. She's the one person I truly trust and here I am laying in her arms. Held. Safe.

After a few seconds, I feel Billie swipe my hair away from my neck, sending a ripple of goosebumps through my body. Her breath tickles my ear and my limbs practically jolt at the words she whispers into my ear, "This is how you want it, right? You want me to start by kissing right behind your ear," she whispers, placing a lingering kiss directly behind my ear.

This is not happening...Is it?

"Then, you want me to trail kisses down your neck." She does just that, making a breath hitch in my throat and my body heats up within a split second. Fuck.

"I-I-" I stutter out, laying fully on my back as she kisses up my jawline.

"Then," she starts, swinging a leg over me to straddle my waist, "you want me on top of you. Yes?"

"Mhm," I hum with a small nod. I look up at her, her eyes swirling with lust and excitement.

"And then," she says ever so quietly, swiping her thumb across my bottom lip "you want me to kiss you here?" She inches closer down, making my lip 'pop' as she pulls her thumb away. "Is that what you want, Ember?" She whispers, her nose brushing against mine. I nod my head, finding it next to impossible to speak as my eyes instinctively close.

"Are you sure?"

I can't help but feel a little anxious. I don't know what I'm doing, I haven't had my first kiss yet. "Y-yes, Billie," I clear my throat lightly, waiting anxiously for her to connect her lips to mine.

I feel her inch closer and closer, her scent becoming intoxicating,  her lips pressing against mine; but before I can even process the fact that her lips touched mine she pulls back, sitting up straight. "Shit, I forgot the music! What song did you want playing?" She asks, grabbing her phone from beside us.

I grab her phone with a giggle, tossing it away and grabbing her arm to pull her back down, "forget about the music, I just want your lips," I tell her.

"But my lights aren't red either," she pouts.

"Shut up and kiss me," I roll my eyes, a smile threatening to appear.

"If you insist," she shrugs cockily before finally pressing her lips to mine; this time I feel them. The way they fit perfectly with mine, my lip between hers as we move in synch. I can't deny how turned on I feel and it's ultimately making me sloppy. Her hair tickled my neck as her hands tangled into my hair, my hands landing on her hips.

~~~

A/N: I would have continued but I genuinely don't know if I want them to have sex yet. Thoughts?

Words: 988