24|| because it's making you smile

Billie's POV
~~~

"That finalizes all the tour dates and vendors. Your promotion shoot is next week, is there anything else any of you want to talk about?" My manager Danny asks.

"Actually, yeah," I capture everyone's attention. "So, I haven't told you guys yet but I have someone I want to bring along on tour."

"Drew?" Danny asks.

"No, someone else. Anyways, I haven't talked to her about it yet but is it possible?"

"Yeah, for sure. We haven't assigned hotel rooms or bus bunks yet so it's no problem. Is she going to be bunking with you?"

"Yeah," I nod, biting my lips slightly.

I would tell them that she's my girlfriend but I promised Ember I would only tell my family for now. Although, if she does come along, I'll have to tell my managers and potentially crew because there's no way I'll be able to hide it when she's around me.

~~~
Ember's POV
~~~

I sighed deeply as I scrolled through my camera roll, obsessing over the few photos of Elodie in my camera roll. I don't miss my parents but fuck, I miss Elodie. I really hope she's doing okay, I hope she doesn't miss me and I hope my parents are treating her well. They always did but I'm just extra paranoid.

It's kinda funny how my views have changed. I used to be so bitter about my parents treating Elodie like royalty but now, I can only hope and dream that that's how they are treating her. I guess distance changes things.

Billie tried to get me to come to her meeting with her today but honestly, I'm not ready to meet all of her managers. Plus, I'll probably be awkward around her parents again. She also told me how boring the meeting were, so she wasn't really doing a great job at convincing me to come along.

A few hours later I hear the front door open and Billie's footsteps coming towards her bedroom. "I brought food!" She exclaims, holding up two bags of food.

I send her a smile as she joins me in her bed and begins to take out the food. Billie grabbed a fry and used it to poke my cheek.

"What the fuck?" I chuckled with furrow brows as she poked my other cheek.

"You just got fry poked!" She laughed loudly.

"What does that even mean? Are you high?"

"Nope! Nose poke," she poked my nose with the fry and I couldn't help but crack a laugh.

"I will veggie burger slap you if you don't stop," I raised a brow although the smile on my lips didn't falter.

"Kinky," she kissed her lips as she poked my forehead with the fry.

"Why are you so annoying?" I cracked up.

"Because it's making you smile," she cheesed.

"Oh my god, eat your food," I rolled my eyes playfully.

After eating admittedly to much food I cuddled up close to Billie, letting out a yawn. "You tired?" She questions while running her fingers through my hair.

"A little."

"Take a nap, baby. I'll be right here."

I leaned up to place a small kiss on her lips before cuddling back into her and quickly drifting off to sleep.

~~~

I'm not sure how long I was asleep when I heard soft sniffles coming from Billie. I blinked my eyes open a few times and when I saw her, she had a tear running down her cheek.