29|| i have to tell you something

A/N: This is a double update so make sure you read chapter 28 before this one! I love you :)

Omniscient POV
~~~
(2 days until the first show)

Both Billie and Ember were excited to be going on tour. Ember could hardly sit still, let alone get any sleep last night. She had never gone anywhere and she couldn't wait to get out of LA with her favourite person.

Today the two girls got up at 2:00 am and packed their last-minute items before meeting all of Billie's managers, crew members, and family at the airport. On their drive to the airport, Billie had explained to Ember everything that was going to happen today and to say that it was going to be a busy day was an understatement. They had already gotten through security and luckily it went swiftly with Billie being a priority customer at the airport. Ember's head was filled with excitement and curiosity while going through security. Billie had walked her through every step of the way.

The two girls were sitting side by side, scrolling simultaneously on their phones while waiting to board the plane. When their flight got called, Ember practically jumped out of her seat making Billie chuckle at her enthusiasm. Of course, Billie was excited but she was equally as tired. It was 4 in the morning after all.

Ember basically skipped through the loading bridge, Billie slightly behind Ember with a smile on her face. Billie at that moment knew that she could never grow tired of the girl in front of her. She was adorable, caring, beautiful, and imperfectly perfect.

When the two girls found their seats, Billie opened up the overhead compartment making Ember gasp. "I always thought that was just in the movies! I didn't think there would actually be an overhead compartment!"

"You're so cute," Billie giggled, shoving both of their bags into the compartment.

"No, I'm just clueless," Ember rolled her eyes, opting for the seat next to the window. Billie sat down next to her, noticing that Ember's legs were bouncing up and down. She placed her hand on Ember's thigh and looked at the girl next to her.

"Okay, so how long until we take off because I'm tryna see the LA lights from the clouds," Ember questioned.

"It always takes hella long before we actually take off," Billie explained. "You could probably take a nap unless you're trying to listen to all the safety procedures and shit."

"Of course, I'm trying to listen to them," Ember furrowed her brows, "I want the full experience," she smiled widely.

Ember's smile was contagious and Billie couldn't hold back her own smile as she leaned into Ember and whispered into her ear, "I want to kiss you so bad right now. This is going to be a lot harder than I thought it would be."

"You'll get used to it," Ember patted Billie's thigh with a chuckle. The girls had decided to keep their relationship a secret from everyone except Billie's family for now. They wanted to be on the safe side because Ember knew she wasn't ready to be bombarded with questions just yet. For now, they just told everyone that they were close friends and hoped everyone would believe them.