20|| don't forget

A/N: Not that this matters that much but just so you're aware, I changed Billie from 2019 black hair to her current 2022 black hair lol.

Forgive any errors, I didn't proofread.

Thank you for the votes and comments! They're what keep me writing!

~~~

"You have to tell me something! Like, what am I supposed to wear?" Billie whined.

"Something comfortable," I told her with a shrug as I ran a hairbrush through my hair. Billie disappeared into her walk-in closet and closed the door behind herself.

I chuckled to myself quietly while finishing up my hair. This girl has been complaining all morning. She says she hates surprises and has been asking a million questions about where I'm taking her this afternoon. I know she'll like it so I'm not worried. She's done so much for me and I want to do something for her. Although, It's incredibly hard coming up with where to take her since she's literally the most famous and I don't want her to be bombarded with people.

"Is this okay?" Billie questioned while walking out of the closet wearing tan pants, a brown long sleeve and a tan ball cap. The outfit was accompanied by a few necklaces and rings.

 The outfit was accompanied by a few necklaces and rings

Anything you wear looks flawless...

I looked her up and down before looking her dead in the eyes. "No, that won't work," I said seriously.

"What? For real?" She looked at me with a weird face.

"I'm joking Billie. It's perfect," I chuckled and looked back into the mirror while applying minimal mascara just so I don't look as exhausted as I feel.

I felt her arms snake around my waist as she rested her head on my shoulder. Okay, goosebumps. "Don't mess up my mascara," I squirmed.

"I'll be really still," she promised. I shook my head with an uncontrollable smirk on my lips as I quickly finished up. Billie grabbed my shoulders gently and turned me around so I was facing her. She scanned my face quickly with a smile before making eye contact. "You look really pretty, Ember," she told me.

I felt heat rise to my cheeks at her compliment. "Thanks," I mumbled before trying to get out of her hold.

"I'm serious. You're very pretty, got it?"

"Yes," I giggled, "got it."

"Good, and don't forget it."

After we got all our things we walked out of Billie's house and walked into her two-car garage where Dragon was parked, as well as my car. Finneas was kind enough to drive it over here this morning. I walked towards my car and Billie raised her brows. "Were taking your car?" She questioned.

"Duh, I want to drive and there's no way I'm driving your car."

"Why not?"

"Are you serious?" I raised my brow. "I don't trust myself driving your car."