1: Hana, dul, set!

Yeji's POV

"You sure you don't want to come with us?"

"Yup, just buy me a can of Coke," she answered me.

I just nodded and walked towards Chaeryeong who's already waiting for me outside the room. It's break time so we're heading to the canteen--well after we finish in the restroom--to pee.

"What do you think of Beomgyu's idea?"

"I think it's really great," i paused as i get my phone from my bag. "I mean, he's right that the students would get bored if it's just all speeches-"

She nodded as agreement.

"Well you gotta talk to Lia since it's this Friday already,"

"Mmhm,"

It's the start of a new semester and we're currently handling the assembly for welcoming the students back especially the freshmen. Well that's because...

I'm the Supreme student council president.

I have Miyeon as the VP, Chaeryeong as the secretary, and Chan as the treasurer. Councils per courses coordinate with us as they also have their own members. There are nine other councils since there are nine courses offered here at our university. Three business courses, Two Fine Arts courses, Two Engineering courses, Accountancy and Criminology.

(a/n: Hi, Since this is the pilot chapter, I just want to explain the ways of this 'university' first so there'd be no confusion to my characters. Also, I'm currently in uni so I'm using the ideas I have of my uni in their uni lives here so yeah~)

We're meeting with all the presidents as they've done meeting with their members already.

"Ah, we also need to talk to Karina."

"Hmm?" I asked Chaeryeong.

"Oh they need to be present at the assembly to write something new for the paper," she said, smiling.

Right, we'll need the journalists and Yoo Jimin, "Karina" is their Editor-in-chief.

"Bro, aren't you going to pee?" and once again, thanks to Chaeryeong i got back to earth.

"I heard Yeonjun will be the new captain of the basketball team,"

I never responded that's why she stopped. I'm glad she understood my silence.

"Let's go?" she invited me but the awkwardness didn't go away.

"I'm sorry,"

"It's fine," I replied.

We remained quiet the rest of the break and now we're back at our seats, waiting for everyone to settle down.