18: "Off my Face"

(a/n: want you guys to listen to JB's "Off my Face" coz this chapter is greatly inspired by it ^^

+see Yeji 230126 with dallie as her lockscreen hehehehe)

Yeji's POV

"You guys ready?"

"Aww, i wish i could go with you guys!" Yuna cutely pouted. Ryujin just pinched her cheeks and turned to me with her whisker smile.

The first time I've seen it made me tear up since our talk that night is still fresh to me.

"Let's go?"

I smiled and nod at her.

It's been almost a week since she's been discharged from the hospital. She just had to rest at home afterwards where i took care of her, helping their mom with Yuna also. And now, we're on our way to the airport since her mom is going back to London for work.

Her mom treated me warmly in those five days i got to stay at their home. Ryujin was stubborn the whole time she was sick, wanting to go to work. I had to go to the convenience store to tell Soobin she'd take a one-week leave.

Only sad news is that, Yuna's eye surgery can't be done this week because there are minor complications found. I told the doctor to update me about her condition as well and he agreed.

I glanced over Ryujin and her family as they went for a group hug. I'll never want that smile on her face to go away.

FLASHBACK:
**NIGHT AT THE HOSPITAL**

"Do you love me too?"

I couldn't hold back my tears any longer and cried loudly in front of her. I want to turn back time and take back everything i said.

"Hey," she softly whispered.

"I'm so sorry," i don't know how many times I've said it till she hushed me down.

"I understand, Yeji. And I'm ready to forget about it, because you're here now." she held my face.

"Ryujin..." i don't want to leave her again.

"Be with me, Yeji." her eyes are pleading.

There's no hatred at all. She was with me four years ago. That one night that almost changed everything. She is with me the whole time and i couldn't even notice it.

"Will you please be with me this time?" she asked once again.

I gently pressed my lips against hers not knowing what to say. She pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. The warmness i felt increased from both our body temperatures. She pulled away with her eyes closed still embracing me.

"I want you here beside me the moment i wake up," she smiled.

I'll stay with you...

*end of flashback*

"We'll see you later, Yuna-ya~" i said goodbye to her.

Their mom hugged me one last time before she got on the escalator. She looked back again with teary eyes so Ryujin chuckled as she waved her goodbye.