4: The Shin's

Yeji's POV

"I'll see you tomorrow," I waved her goodbye.

Karina is beside me holding my arm while we both watch Chaeryeong go.

"Let's sit together," Karina told me.

She's caressing my arm on our way up to our classroom. We're classmates in this subject. Thankfully, I won't be alone this afternoon after what happened earlier.

I'm bothered that I'm more bothered of how Ryujin acted towards me than what actually happened before that. Speaking of it, I'm so tempted to go inside the journalists office to search their files that will lead me to who's behind that posting.

"Hey,"

"Do you want me to talk to RJ?" Karina offered.

I shook my head. But part of me wanted her to do that and ask about why does Ryujin seem to hate my guts so much?

I kept trying to remember a time we've encountered each other here at uni where i acted like a bitch but there really is none. She's giving me a headache.

"Dude...DUDE!"

"What?!" I responded loudly.

"Sit?" she looked at me and then towards the prof's direction.

I didn't even notice he's here already. I mouthed, "sorry, sir." and he just nodded at me. I really need to get this thing off my mind.

-+-

Ryujin's POV

"Don't forget to submit them this Friday,"

"Yes ma'am,"

"Alright, I'll see you guys!"

Finally, class is done for today. I'm starving. I'm peacefully walking in the hallway when a girl jumped in front of me.

"Let's go in pairs yes?" It's Giselle.

She keeps pushing that we should do this project by pair ever since it was announced when we're given a choice to do it individually.

She's a block mate and a fellow photographer in the paper.

"I said I'll do it individually," i told her.

"Please?"

"No." Ugh, she's so tiresome.

"Fine, I'll see you tomorrow!" she said again and when she tried to hug me i took a step backwards.

I saw her sigh. I shouldn't feel bad. It's all better to stay alone. Besides, i have my sister who's waiting for me back home so i really need to go now.

-+-

I hate that I'm having this dumb talk with Yeji and this dumb guy of hers.

"Coz she know, you all know that I'm professional when it comes to doing my work. I won't achieve anything by taking those photos in the first place...do i look like i care about you two? Especially you?"