24: Vanished

Yeji's POV

"Hey girls," Yeonjun greeted my girl friends and they just ignored him.

He has been hanging out with us during lunch. It's been two weeks since I've last talked to Ryujin. I tried to call her but always ending up dropping it for i am too ashamed. I'm just glad they're safe and that Yuna is proceeding with her eye surgery. I still have contact to her doctor.

"Yeji, you'll come to Karina's birthday later right?"

"Mmhm,"

"Tras-boys aren't allowed." Lia immediately said when Yeonjun was about to speak.

"I'll take you there later." he gave me a faint smile. He then kissed my cheek and ran towards his friends.

His whole aura changed the day after we had dinner together. He's acting all jolly and excited just like when we really used to date treating me so well. He didn't hurt me and never brought up Ryujin again. It's like a brand new Yeonjun once again.

But I don't love him.

"Are you sure about your decision?" Chaeryeong put her hand on my back.

I just plainly nodded.

I'm leaving the country after this semester and just live with my mom and sibling. I haven't told Yeonjun about it yet. And I haven't told Ryujin everything yet.

"Chan will take over as the president don't worry he's gonna be great," i hugged them both.

"We'll miss you. You'll come back right?"

"Of course."

"Tell your Jennie unnie i said hi!"

"Ya, Choi Jisu! Yeji is leaving in two months- not in two days!"

"And what? Are you fangirling over my unnie?!" i laughed at her.

She just eye smiled and said, "Oh I mean... you're hot but your sister?" she then acted like she'd faint so be both hit her.

"Hey girls~" Karina joined us.

"I feel like we have so limited time now," Chaeryeong pouted.

"Come on girls, we'd make the best out of it!"

"You better talk to Ryujin now," Karina then said as the other girls agreed.

"I will."

--+--

I arrived at their place with a bag of tangerines. As expected, no one answered when i rang the bell. Someone came out the other door and it was inang. She warmly smiled at me so i gave her a hug.

"Honey, you didn't know?" she sweetly asked me.

"Uhmm didn't know what?" i smiled at her awkwardly.

"They left the country last Sunday. Ryujin said their mom would take them and they'll settle there together."

I couldn't move an inch. Inang held my hand when i almost dropped the bag I'm holding.

"What?"

"Yuna underwent the eye surgery last Monday. Aren't you Ryujin's girlfriend? Ayy that stubborn child-" she shook her head.

I knew about the surgery but them leaving? I didn't go to the hospital afraid that Ryujin still needs space after everything. Afraid that she'll hate me once again.