14: Whiskey on Ice

Yeji's POV

"I'm sorry miss, but this is all we can afford-"

They put their bags on the floor. They booked a room at a hotel with two beds.

"I can sleep on the floor," Giselle told us.

"Nope, I will." Ryujin insisted.

"No guys, i will." They both looked at me with surprise in their faces and Giselle ended up laughing.

"No no no, it's only me or RJ on the floor okay?"

"We'll decide that later, for now let's go down and grab some drinks!"

--+--

Ryujin went here for a gig to earn extra money. That's why she couldn't go to the trip with us. I also heard that Yuna got discharged yesterday based on the phone call she had with her earlier.

"Drink up, you two!"

Ryujin laughed on the side. We both looked at her confused and when she noticed it, she drank awkwardly.

"What?" Giselle asked.

"Nothing..."

"You still haven't drink one glass and you're drunk already?"

Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"It's Old fashioned," Giselle offered me the drink she ordered. Ah, whiskey.

We ended up talking about the most random things especially with Giselle starting the conversations. It's rare times to hear Ryujin's laugh.

"Let's get you back to our room,"

Ryujin put Giselle's arm on her shoulder and I stood up to help but she told me to stay here.

"I'll get back to you, wait here."

I ordered another glass of the same cocktail. Before I could even touch it, a woman picked it up and drank it. She smirked at me right after and sat down beside me.

"Another one for the lady please," she told the bartender.

"What are you doing out here alone?" she said. She's leaning too close to me that her arm are resting on my back side.

"Well I'm waiting for someone, she's coming back any minute,"

"Can't see her. How could she leave a pretty woman like you?"

"Uhmm she just walked our friend back to our room-"

"Oh she ain't coming back, how could you trust that lie-"

"Back off." It was Ryujin. The woman in front of me was shocked. She then laughed and eyed Ryujin from head to toe and back.

"Back off before I punch your fake boobs," she's mad.

"Why would I? I suppose she's not your girlfriend right?"

And Ryujin was taken aback but what she said made my heart skip a beat.