11: Strawberries and Cigarettes

Yeji's POV

Three days have passed since I went to Ryujin's house. I haven't seen her since then. Maybe because of different schedules and there are no current activities for the council. It's not that I'm hoping to see her-

I turned to my phone with the screen on Ryujin's account. I'm hesitating to send a friend request and it's been 5 minutes.

"Yo!"

I immediately turned it off when I heard a voice from the back.

"It's a long weekend," he started.

"Let's go on a trip, with the council."

"Are you being serious right now?" I gave Bangchan a raised eyebrow.

And he just nodded.

"Our exams are coming so why not have fun before the hell week yeah?" he said as he chuckled.

"I'll think about it."

"Just tell me to set the meeting alright? We don't need to bring the whole council with us!"

He shouted at me for he was already running away.

I let out a deep breath. It's almost time for my next class. I need to get going.

--+--

"Bangchan told me about us going to their beach house,"

"What? I haven't said yes yet-"

"Whoops!" and she patted my head and left.

Oh, i know they're going to push this. And i was right. Lia just texted me about it.

Hi!!! Let's shop for pajamas tomorrow! I'm so excited, AAAAHH THE SEA~

"Have you seen Ryujin?"

"No why?" Chaer looked at me confused. Yeah why...and how could she possibly know where she is? I bit my lip.

"Nothing,"

"You want her to come too? You can ask Karina. She's the only one who can talk to Ryujin and she obeys her," Chaeryeong said.

No, I'll invite her myself.

Wait- Did i just agreed for the trip to happen? UGH i just hope the professors won't leave us with too much tasks.

--+--

We're here at the office, with only the 3rd year's and 4th year's. Of course we can't invite everyone especially the juniors.

Bangchan is so enthusiastic about all these and even told us he'll pay for the vans we'll use for the trip. Lia's band will come too and Hyunjin as well since he's Bangchan's best friend. Then it's us, the supreme and all the SC presidents.

I already called Karina and she said she's still not sure. I wanted to ask her to tell Ryujin about it but I planned that i will be personally asking her later.

If I see her...

"So we're all set?" Chaeryeong excitedly stood up while clapping her hands.

"LET'S GO TO THE BEACH BEACH~" Beomgyu followed her.

"Alright, I'll see you guys this Friday." i told them.

We agreed to go to the beach house on Friday evening.

--+--