|CHAPTER TWO|

*TIANA'S POV*
"Don't you get into no bullshit while I'm gone, T. I know how you be doing sometimes."

Dad chuckled as he made his way towards the front door. I playfully rolled my eyes and kissed him on the cheek.

"I won't, daddy. I'll probably just call Kehlani and she can bring her girlfriend so we can go hang out with Keenon."

"Mhm. I know I never tell you this a lot, but your mom would be so proud of you and Bri. You've grown into such beautiful young ladies. I know she's looking down on you both smiling."

"Thanks, daddy. That means a lot. She's proud of you too. For keeping your promise and turning your life around."

"I know. Enough with this sappy shit, niggas gotta get to work."

Dad laughed, kissing my forehead before walking out of the house.

I shook my head playfully, going over to the couch and grabbing my phone to call Kehlani.

It took about two rings until she answered the phone.

"TT! What's up, girl?"

"Heyyy, Kae. What are you doing today?"

"I'm out with Danielle for the day. Why? What's wrong?"

"Fuck. I was going to ask you if you guys wanted to come and chill with me and Keenon for the day. My dad and Gary went to work, Bri is out with Toosii, and Nip is out with Dave."

"Oooh, you mean that fine piece of ass Dave?"

"Excuse me! He's mineeee!"

"Girl, you're with Keenon!"

"And you're with Danielle!"

"... Fair enough. All jokes aside, we would've loved that. But Dani has been planning this day all week for us. She would be upset if it was ruined. Maybe next time?"

"Yeah, that's fine. I totally understand, Kae. Have fun today."

"I will. You have fun, too."

Kehlani then hung up the phone.

I sighed, then dialing Keenon's number.

He picked up after the very first ring.

Oh, how my man loves me so much.

"Aye, baby girl. Wassup with chu?"

"I wanted to see if you wanted to come over. Everyone is gone for the day, it's just me."

"Oooh, is that my cue to come and get some pussy?"

"No, you perv. I just wanna spend time with my boyfriend."

I laughed. Keenon laughed back.

"I know. I'm down. Lemme just finish up with Jay, and I'll meet you at ya crib in fifteen."