|CHAPTER EIGHTEEN|

*DAVE'S POV*
Knowing that Tiana had a long, exhausting day at work, I decided to set up a romantic hot bath for the both of us.

Everyone in the house was still gone, so now was my time to throw a little romance in there for my baby

"Baby! Chessy! I'm home!"

I heard Tiana shout from downstairs as she walked through the front door.

Of course, Chester made it down the stairs before I did to see her.

Chuckling to myself, I walked downstairs to find her sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Hey, baby girl! I missed you. It seems like you be at work for forever."

"I know, baby. I missed you more."

Tiana kissed me deeply, wrapping both of her arms around my neck. That's when I picked her up, making her squeal.

"Ah! What are you doing, babe?"

"I'm bringing you upstairs. I know today has been a long and exhausting day for you, so I have a surprise for you upstairs."

Gently but quickly, I carried Tiana upstairs to the bathroom. She looked surprised as she seen it all.

"Baby, this is so cute, thank you! I just can't drink the wine though, I'm pregnant."

"Shit, I almost forgot. I was just so excited, I just did anything. My bad, boo."

I put her down, taking the wine away and putting it up somewhere.

As Tiana got undressed, she looked down at her feet in complete fear and shock.

"What's wrong, T? You good?"

"Umm.. I.. fuck!"

Tiana then grabbed onto her stomach, falling back onto the toilet. By the way her facial expressions looked, she was in extreme pain.

"Babe, what's wrong?!"

"I'm cramping heavily. Dave! I'm pretty sure I'm having a miscarriage! Please, I can't lose my baby too! I already lost my brother! This was the one thing I was looking forward to!"

Tiana automatically started crying.

I can't believe this. FIRST her mom, then her brother, and now only six months later, she's miscarrying.