|CHAPTER SEVEN|

*TIANA'S POV*
"You good, boo? You been more quiet than usual today. I'm starting to think I did something wrong."

Keenon spoke up as he was driving us to one of his favorite restaurants in town.

He wanted to take me out before I had to go to work.

I'm still shook over what happened between me and Dave last night.

I've always known that I had a crush on Dave. But, I never thought I would act on it.

Especially when I'm high.

So damn embarrassing of myself to even do that.

How was I supposed to tell Keenon AND keep this from Nipsey at the same time?

You're the best big brother a girl can ever have, Nip. Oh, and by the way, I'm now in a relationship with your other best friend.

I love you, Keenon. Oh, and by the way, I cheated on you with on my brother's other best friend.

It just sounds absolutely ridiculous.

"I'm fine, baby. I'm just tired. I had a sleepless night last night."

Yeah, thinking about Dave...

"You okay? Why you ain't get no sleep?"

"I don't know. I think maybe because Gary was being waaay too loud on his video game last night. That nigga never knows how to shut the fuck up."

The lies I tell..

"That damn Gary and his video game. Before we go out to eat, imma stop at Jayceon's real quick. Is that coo with chu, bae?"

"As long as it's not too long. I really wanna eat before I have to go to work."

"Aight, bet."

Keenon continued to drive, turning his music up more.

I looked at my phone, seeing that Dave never texted back to my last message I sent him.

Oh god, is he going to be ignoring me now?

Fuck. What if I ruined everything?

What if WE ruined everything?

Shit's gonna be so awkward..

Do I text him again? Or do I just leave him alone?

"Aye, nigga! So what happened last night? I heard Aaliyah was running her mouth around town."

Keenon spoke up as he parked his car in front of Jayceon's house.

So whatever Dave said WAS true...

"She was cheating on me. I wasn't fucking with that shit. Shorty must've been sleeping with the whole damn hood. You on ya way somewhere? You got Tiana with you and shit."

"Yeah. I was on my way to take her to breakfast before I gotta drop her off to work. I can come in for a few minutes, though. Stay right here, babe. I'll be back."