|CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|

*TIANA'S POV*
The last six months? Have been a complete emotional roller coaster.

Not only did Nipsey get murdered, but we found out that one of his murderers was Lauren's first baby father, who we had NO CLUE about.

Lauren never even mentioned having a first child from someone else.

I know Lauren had no part in his death, she would've never set Nipsey up.

They loved each other way too much for that.

The only thing is, Lauren feels guilty as hell because it was her first baby father who was apart of it.

None of us feel any way towards her, we still love her just the same. It wasn't her fault. She's apart of us forever because of Kross.

On top of that, I'm six months pregnant, so my pregnancy hormones are just everywhere right now.

I didn't want to stay home for months until after I gave birth, so I ended up getting a job as a receptionist at a hospital nearby.

The people are pretty cool, everyone has been very welcoming since the beginning.

This one guy, though. He's one of the doctors at the hospital. His name is Daniel.

He is very friendly and flirty with me, every time he sees me

I tell him that I have a boyfriend all the time, but that doesn't seem to phase him.

Niggas are crazy. I thought Los Angeles niggas were something.

Wait til you come to New York.

"Hey, T. How's little man doing in there?"

Queen, one of my co workers, asked as she stopped at the front desk. I smiled, knowing she's talking about my future son.

"He's doing great, thanks for asking. He's been kicking a lot. I really can't believe I'm due in three more months. My biggest blessing will be here soon."

"Trust me, kids are the biggest blessings ever. My sons CJ and Legend are the best things to ever happen to me. You're going to be filled with so much joy once baby boy gets here."

"I so believe you. I'm already so excited for his arrival."

"How's New York's finest mother doing this morning?"