|CHAPTER ELEVEN|

*TIANA'S POV*
The two weeks passed by pretty fast.

The only thing is, I barely even enjoyed it.

I literally felt sick to my stomach the entire time.

I haven't spoken to Jinsu that night of the club and hotel.

I just thought it would be best not to even continue speaking to him.

Dave and I remained extremely close the entire time, though. Which was the best thing about it.

Today, I woke up still feeling sick as hell. Briana called my doctor for an emergency appointment, and they were able to take me in.

Briana and I are currently waiting for my doctor to come back in with the results for me.

"What do you think it is? Could it be food poisoning or something?"

"Bri, ain't no way in hell that this could be food poisoning. I've been sick for a straight two weeks. I have no idea what this shit could be."

"Miss Broadus, I'm back with your results."

Doctor Stephens came back into the room where Briana and I were at. I looked at her in fear.

"What is it? I'm not dying, right?"

"Oh, no, honey! You're perfectly fine. BUT, you are two weeks pregnant."

Two weeks pregnant?!

I thought Jinsu used a condom?!

I could've sworn he did!

"Huh? How is that possible? The guy that I did it with used protection.."

"If he used protection, it's a strong possibility that it may have had a hole in it. If you want to talk about other options —"

"No, no! I wanna keep my baby, I'm keeping my baby. There's no doubt about that."

"Okay, that's great, Tiana. Well, congratulations and I wish you the best of luck with your new future bundle of joy! Make sure you keep up with every appointment. It is VERY important that you do."

Miss Stephens said as she smiled and walked out of the room.

Briana stared at me in shock.

"Pregnant? With who's baby? Jinsu?"

"Yes! It was supposed to be just a meaningless one night stand! Now I'm pregnant with his fucking kid! Fuck, Dave is going to kill me!"

"Why would Dave kill you?"

Fuck.

Now he's REALLY going to kill me.

No one knew about us besides.. US.

At least no one else just yet.

"Shit..."

"Spill all the tea, Tiana. What's been going on and why hasn't anyone known about any of it?"