|CHAPTER FOUR|

*DAVE'S POV*
"You telling me you really aight with T dating Keenon all of this time?"

I questioned Nipsey as we were now sitting on his front porch, smoking a blunt.

We had just got back to his house with Lauren and Kross not too long ago since Kross has to get settled for his first day of school tomorrow.

"Nigga, no I don't like it. You and I both know how Keenon can be. But, what can I do? T is twenty three, she's a grown ass woman. Not as old as us, but she's grown. I can't control her, I'm not pops. And there's only so much I can protect her from. I learned that sometimes she has to learn things on her own. But trust me, if a nigga ever physically puts his hands on my sister, he's done."

Nipsey explained before taking another hit of his blunt. I slightly nodded, taking another hit of mine.

Apart of me just wants to find Keenon and fuck him up just for being with Tiana in the first place.

"You a little too worried about my sister lately, nigga. Wassup with chu? You ain't find ya self a new girlfriend yet? It's been a minute since you and Millie broke up."

My ex girlfriend Millie and I were together for ten years.

You're probably thinking, what the fuck is wrong with you, Dave? Why would you let someone go after so long?

It wasn't just all me.

Trust me, after all of that time of mine being wasted, I was willing to try to make it work.

Millie started being on some bullshit with other niggas, and I wasn't having it.

"I'm just coolin right now, Nip. I ain't worried out now extra relationship shit. Lemme just be East in the streets for a little bit."

"Hell nah. You gon fuck around and get a whole bunch of females pregnant like that."

Nipsey laughed before taking the last bit of his blunt. I laughed along and nodded in agreement.

"I know, nigga. You know I'm just fucking around."

"You two ready to eat? Dinner just finished."

Lauren popped her head out from the front door. Nipsey stood up from the porch chair and gave her a kiss on her lips.

"Hell yeah, I'm ready. A nigga is hungry. You coming in, Brewster?"

"Hell yeah."
-
-
-
-
"That dinner was bussin, Ren. You sure do have yourself the perfect wife, Nip. She's beautiful, she cooks, she loves you, she's the entire package."

I said as I finished the last of my dinner plate. Lauren blushed in honor of my comment.

"Thank you, Dave. You're too sweet. Hopefully one day, you'll find the same thing in a woman."

"I sure hope so. Imma get going, though. I been out all day, I'm tryna get home to rest. Thanks for the food, Lauren. Nipsey, I'll hit chu. Kross, have a great first day of school tomorrow."

"I will, Dave."

Kross smiled and hugged me before I hugged Lauren and dapped Nipsey up, before I left the house.