|CHAPTER TEN|

*DAVE'S POV*
Looking at the clock, it read 3:46am. Tiana still didn't come back.

Jealousy raged all through my veins as I watched her flirt, dance, and leave the club with that guy.

But what can I do?

Nothing.

I'm not her boyfriend. And I can't show out in front of her family, either.

About two minutes after I looked at the clock, there was Tiana walking into our shared room.

"Where the fuck you been at?! It's almost four in the morning!"

"I'm aware, David. I can tell the time. And why are you getting on my ass about shit? Not even my own father is."

"You were snooping around with a guy you just met at the club! You don't know him from a can of paint, and you're leaving the club with him?!"

"I do know him. His name is Jinsu, and we had sex."

What?!

This girl literally met this Nigga a whole two seconds ago, and she's already having sex with him?!

"Tiana! What the fuck is wrong with you?! You met this dude like four seconds ago, and you already fucking him?!"

"I needed something different for the night. Just for one night, no strings attached. I need something that takes my mind off of Keenon."

"Something that takes your mind off Keenon or me? I ain't stupid, T! The whole time you was with the nigga, you was looking at me, making sure I was paying attention to you. You was just tryna make me jealous."

"And evidently, it worked. I'm tired, just let me go to sleep. I don't feel like talking anymore."

"What about us?! Huh? You just gon fuck this nigga and forget I even exist?!"

"THERE IS NO US, DAVE! YOU STAY WITH THIS US SHIT, WHEN IT DOESNT EVEN EXIST! YOU WONT EVEN TELL MY BROTHER THAT YOU LIKE ME! AND YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE THAT YOU "LIKE" ME?! YEAH, OKAY! FUCK YOU, DAVE! FOR REAL!"

Tiana then started to cry, laying down in her bed.

Dammit, Dave. Why you keep fucking up, nigga?

If you really like this girl, you gotta do whatever you gotta to do prove it to her.

"If it takes for me to tell Nipsey that I like you, then I'll do it. Just please don't go around fucking randoms, T."

"I want you to tell my brother about us when you feel like YOU'RE ready. Not because you feel like you're forced. It would just be pointless."

Tiana then turned over so she was facing the wall, putting the covers over her.
-
-
-
-
When I finally woke up later on, it was already one o'clock in the afternoon. I looked over at Tiana's bed, and surprisingly, she was still in the bed.

"You good, ma? You look half dead over there."

"I woke up feeling like complete shit. I have no idea what the fuck is wrong."