|CHAPTER FIVE|

*TIANA'S POV*
"Maybe he was getting some pussy or something and just didn't wanna tell you."

Kehlani suggested after I told her Dave completely forgot. I cringed and made a fake puking sound.

"Ew, gross. I genuinely do not care who he fucks in his personal time."

"You wish it was you. Shit, sometimes I wish it was me."

Kehlani laughed. I playfully rolled my eyes, and then seeing Dave walk into the front doors.

"Sorry, ma. I ran into some crazy ass shit on the way from Nip's house."

"It's fine, Dave. I actually hooked you up with not only one pair of shoes, but two. Here they are."

I handed Dave over the two sneaker boxes.

When he seen the sneakers, he looked up at me in shock.

"No way! You got me the latest Dior joints?! You the best, T! These shits are fucking fire! I love both pairs, thank you!"

Dave hugged me tightly

Dave hugged me tightly. I just knew he would be extremely happy about the Dior pair.

"No problem, Dave. Anything for you."

"So, you just gon come in, get your sneakers, hug all on T, and pretend like you don't see me standing here at all?"

Kehlani spoke from behind me. Dave laughed and shook his head, looking over at Kehlani while I was still in his arms.

"You crazy, Lani. I was gonna say hi to you, I was finna get to allat after I was done with T."

"Mhm. Lemme get going, Dani is waiting outside for me. I'll see you tomorrow, T. It was nice seeing you, Dave."