|EPILOGUE|

"Yay! Mommy did it, Nito!"

Six years down the line, and Tiana is one of the most successful artists around the United States.

Nipsey and mama Broadus always knew what they were talking about when they kept on encouraging her to go to school for her art.

Tiana had became SO advanced that she graduated earlier, and got picked up by Crown Publishing, one of the best art publishers to exist!

Instead of doing four years of college, Tiana ended up only completing and graduating from three years.

After graduating, Tiana immediately started working for Crown Publishing.

CP believed in her so much, they helped her invest into opening up her own art museum!

Broadus Art.

Tiana didn't think that her life can become anymore perfect.

Just when Tiana thought she had it all, that's when she met the man who would finally wife her up;

Benito Antonio Martínez Ocasio.

Benito and Tiana connected through art the most.

Benito was new in town, and he was a complete nerd for art. He heard that Broadus Art was one of the best art museums in the area, so he checked it out.

It took a little while for Tiana to build interest in Benito. But the second that Benito seen Tiana, he just KNEW that she had to be all his.

After a year of dating, Tiana gave birth to their now two year old son Benito Julius Martínez Ocasio Jr.

Benito Jr became the biggest light to Tiana's life

Tiana didn't care about anything else, as long as she had BJ by her side, she was going to be alright in the end.

Her picture perfect rainbow baby.

"Yay! You did it, mommy!"

Benito Jr cheered, kissing Tiana on her cheek.

"I really can't believe you did it, my love! I knew you could do it, I always believed in you!"

Benito smiled brightly, hugging Tiana so tightly with nothing but the feeling of proud.

The original Broadus Art was opened first in Los Angeles, since that's where Tiana is originally. She wanted to go back and show her home state that she could do it, even when no one else believed in her.