|CHAPTER THIRTEEN|

*TIANA'S POV*
"Sooooo, recap; you're in a relationship Dave, Nip is mad as fuck, and you're pregnant by the guy you met in DR? That's definitely... something."

Gary's eyebrows were raised as I was explaining everything to him the next day.

I sighed and slowly nodded, running my fingers through my hair.

"Yes, you got it all right, Gare. Can you not judge me too? I already have one brother hating my guts right now. I don't need the both of you."

"I'm not judging you, it's just everything is happening so fast. I'm actually kind of excited to have another niece or nephew around. Are you planing on telling your baby's father?"

"Dave said I should. I have mixed feelings about it, honestly."

"Telling him would be the right thing to do. I think you should."

"I think I'll give him a call right now because if I don't, I never will. Thanks for being here for me and listening, Gare. I love you."

"I love you more, T."

Gary smiled and hugged me tightly.

I went into my room, shutting the door behind me.

I took a deep breath before finally pressing the call button on Jinsu's phone number.

This phone number you have reached is out of service..

This nigga!

He really went on and gave me a fake ass phone number so I couldn't reach him ever again!

What if he purposely got me pregnant, gave me a fake number, and left me screwed?!

Men are such fucking idiots.

Sometimes, I wonder if Kehlani has it easier being a lesbian.

Speaking of Kehlani...

"Bestie! When were you gonna tell me you're pregnant?! I get to be aunty Lani!"

Kehlani busted in my room, plopping on my bed next to me. I looked at her with a bitch, seriously? Look.

"Bitch, I just found out yesterday. It was an entire shit show here."

"Oh, I know. Bri told me. I'm sorry about how Nipsey reacted. You know your brother can't stay mad at you for long, he'll come around."

"I hope you and daddy are right. This time, it was completely different. I never seen him so furious before."

"It's just because he's in shock. Just give him time to calm down. Who's your baby daddy?"

"A fucking idiot who gave me a one night stand in DR and then gave me a fake ass phone number so I couldn't contact him anymore. I'm starting to think he got me pregnant purposely."

"What a stupid ass! I swear, men are such idiots! This is why I'm glad I'm a lesbian."

"Knock, knock. I have something for you. You're going to love it."

I heard Dave's voice coming from the other side of my closed door.

Kehlani slowly opened the door. At that second, we seen Dave holding the most precious thing in the world!

 At that second, we seen Dave holding the most precious thing in the world!

A chocolate Labrador! A puppy!

The kind of puppy I've always wanted!

"Baby! You got me a puppy?! You shouldn't have!"

"Well I did. His name is Chester! I know you've loved and always wanted this kind of puppy since you were a kid. Plus, I already caused enough trouble around here lately. I thought I would give you a precious gift to try to make it up."

Dave smiled, gently handing Chester over to me.

I smiled and kissed all over Chester. I'm really just excited that I got a puppy.

"Hi, Chester! You are just the cutest! I'm your new mommy."

"Speaking of new mommy, did you try contacting your baby's father?"

"Yes, I did actually. And you'll never guess what the fuck happened."

"What?"

"The fucking idiot gave me a fake ass number!"

"Yeah, he definitely got you pregnant on purpose for just wanting to use him to make me jealous. He probably sensed that shit. You'd be surprised."

Dave shook his head, sitting down next to me on my bed.

Kehlani then looked at us curiously.

"So, if your baby father isn't going to be involved, now what are you gonna do? Of course you're going to have the support like mine and your family. But parent wise?"

"Imma do the best that I can to help her out with her future mini T. I know the baby won't be mine, but she's gonna need the extra help. I would be a shitty boyfriend if I sat around and watched without helping out."

Dave answered.

Oh gosh, now I'm really starting to see why I've truly fallen for this man.

He's so damn sweet, even when he doesn't have to be.

I think this is gonna be a pretty sweet journey with him.