chapter 1 Page 19

Wilbur came running like he was late for a math test and when I say that I mean he was giving it his all.

His uniform was not on properly he still looked tired and he was out of breath.

When he finally got to the group of enemies he let Huff's and puffs escape his lip.

Small smokes of air puffed out from the cold morning day even though it was spring.

He didn't notice the group that you were in yet while he glared at dream before speaking up " dream" he stopped letting a puff of air out before inhaling and restarting his sentence "Dream, what in the ever living fuck are you doing here, we agreed at 12 o'clock on the dot not 6:23 in the fucking morning" Wilburs glare hardened.

Dream didn't say a thing his gaze still on you while he not only threatened you he also complimented you in some way in his head which he quickly shook off before switching his gaze to Wilbur who was still huffing and puffing.

Dream tilted his head slightly before his throat croaked out a quick laugh.

"You do realise we're at war right? I could've attacked your people without you knowing, especially her" he lifted his hands towards you(who was behind Niki) who was standing over Niki like a tower.

Wilbur looked at you in shock, he forgot to check on you before he left which he guessed he didn't really have time to have a look over at the bed that was empty, -thinking you were still in the covers- since he was so occupied with getting ready faster to get to the gates.

He turned his gaze back to Dream, he felt a yawn coming up but in order to look serious he suppressed it down.

"I'll ask again Dream, what. in. the. ever. Living. Fuck. Are. You. Doing. Here." At this point, Wilbur was getting defensive when Dream bought you up.

Dream chuckled again, why does he like chuckling?? Anyways, before letting a sigh out through his nose.

"I'm just here to warn you again before our meeting, take down this little 'nation' of yours and I'll let you all stay in the SMP" Dream smiled at them- I mean he does have a smiley mask- I'll leave.

Wilbur sent him a glare "Fuck no green man" Wilbur let an animalistic snarl out, where did he learn to insult people- that was the most stupidest insult even my grandma can do better AND SHES DEA-

*Error reloading*

"Fine have it your way Wilbur soot" Dream snarled back at him before leaving.

His men followed close behind, well almost all of his men.

Sapnap stayed back before giving you a wink and saying another pick-up line which made you spring tears up.

"Your definitely tall enough to ride this ride" Sapnap gave a whistle before catching up with the rest.

"Someone kill me, I beg of you" was the last thing that Sapnap heard as he cackled when George sent him a malicious glare.

Niki had turned around asking if you are okay, which you are.

Why wouldn't you be? You knew everyone's weaknesses strong points and everything else, you probably are and always will be...

The one true villain of this book.

"Sapnap what the fuck!" George glared up(slightly up) at Sapnap who was grinning from ear to ear before it went down.

"What? She isn't your girlfriend you can't even talk to her without being sent into a lovesick state" his reply back left George speechless for only a second before he growled back at Sapnap with his own comeback- which wasn't even a comeback.

"I bet you don't even love her! Your only flirting to get a one-night stand!" George's eye twitched as he watched Sapnap tail flick around.

"That isn't true" Sapnap closed his eyes before speaking up again "not fully the truth that is" dream and punz looked at both of the two arguing over an enemy should they be concerned instead of amused, yes they should, do they really care? Not at all!

Sapnap cackled- as he made George angrier and angrier with him " she isn't even yours! Why are you acting like she is your wife" Sapnap gave an eye roll as he heard George stop talking.

Okay, so that was one way to get him to shut the fuck up.

"OHHHHH so you do love her wow" Sapnap gave a sarcastic reply with him throwing his hands dramatically everywhere.

"I guess I should back off of your 'girl'..... Sike" the last bit snapped George out of his thoughts his glare still being kept on Sapnap who laughed at his friend's antics.

His fist clenched, and his jaw tensed up.

Dream gave a glance to George his eyes narrowed.

Uh oh, Georgie going emo.

"Why are you so worked up? It's just a girl" Dream rolled his eyes, George snapped his head to dream before huffing out.

Even if George was to attack Dream or Sapnap he would lose, I mean he is outnumbered.

How fun it would be if George could stab Sapnap guts out and feed it to Dre-

*Error reloading*

Oh how fun it would be if George could hit them, but he knew he couldn't.

He turned his head back to the L'Manberg walls which were slowly getting consumed by the fog that littered the air of the spring morning.

He may consider joining the L'Manberg side if you are staying there or either he'd kidnap you so you could stay with him forever, like a happy family.

"Here take this" Wilbur handed [y/n] a plate with different types of chocolate from Niki's bakery.

[Y/n] looked down at them then up at Wilbur that was standing over her booth.

"Thanks, Wilbur" giving a grin you took a square before popping it in your mouth feeling the sweet rich flavour.

Wilbur gave a grin back, Fundy who was having a convo with you gave his 'dad' a nod who completely ignored him, his attention still fixated on you and only you.

Fundy looked down at the table before giving you a small glare. What was so special about you? Why would his own father want to spend time with someone who he basically just met instead of his own son?

(ARE YOU HAPPY 4m3thyst0629 ARE YOU MF FINALLY GOT YOUR CHOCOLATE 👹/J)