CH 1 page 27

(the fact that I haven't checked the reads this book gets since the start- and now I've just realised how far this book got had me sobbing fr fr-)

Wilbur finally decided to show up with all of everyone's stuff, you could see the light shaking of his knees as he carried everyone's stuff.

He stood still for a few minutes Infront of the three of us before throwing everything on the floor.

"O" was the first letter you said before cringing at his almost furious face.

He gave a glare to the three of you, imagine a mother bringing in the groceries with no one's help when she obviously expected help yet asked no one that's how Wilbur looked right now.

Small beads of sweat rolled down his forehead his glare now being directed to Tommy and Fundy who both tensed up doing a salute.

"Take these somewhere safe" his breath was slightly heavy from carrying and walking with all the armour and other weaponry.

The three of you started to walk to the armour picking them up, now before you could go and help Tommy(since he was taking too much of the stuff) Wilbur had held his hand out stopping you from doing anything shaking his head " I need to talk with you"

Uh oh someone's in trouble with Willy Wonka.

The younger male sounded serious so in your brilliant mind, you had decided to act...

Fucking stupid, not smart stupid and tell a very horrendous pick-up line, that pick-up line was?

"I may not go down in history, but I'll go down on you" You've lost life privileges get out.

Despite it being a bad pickup line(should've left that job to Sapnap) it still somehow affected the president.

Without skipping a beat you asked him what he had needing causing Wilbur to straighten his posture.

"Well, I need to get your opinion on something" looking straight into your eyes waiting for a response.

The response he got was a hum before you waved your hands signalling for him to go forward with what he wanted to say.

"Well, personally I don't find it fair for me to be a president without an election " wait hold the fuck up.

Wasn't there supposed to be something before this part? Damn your memory was feeling fuzzy right now.

Giving a hum of approval before smiling at him "that's good of you Wil especially if you are considering doing an election"

At the praise he got, honestly he was hoping to be insulted and spi-

*Ew Error reloading*

Being glade with the approval he had gotten, Wilbur gave a nod to you straightening his posture when it tried to relax.

He cleared his throat "so I was also wondering if you would like to be my election partner?" His tone was questioning as he nervously looked at you, why so nervous sir, you're not asking [y/n] to a date, are you?

Okay, you remember that Tommy was supposed to be his partner, like canonically, but if you agree you might be able to save Tommy. No no you should probably let Tommy be his partner in the election so it can lead to predictable situations that way you would know what to do.

Giving a "fuck no but so sorry" face you shook your head in disagreement.

You waved your hand to where Tommy and Fundy left.

"No thanks Wilbur, but isn't Tommy supposed to be the partner in the election since he is the vice president or whatever you call a right-hand man" you laid your hand on Wilbur's shoulder giving him an awkward smile while giving it a few parts "thanks for the offer though"

You could clearly see the tension of his jaw, the smile that rested on his face now a frown.

Why did you deny him? He was giving an opportunity for two lovers to get closer! Why? Was he not good enough(yes) did he not deserve your attention? Was there someone else in your life? Did you love someone else?(ahem Niki ahem) were you cheating on him with another perso-

"Mreoooowwww" his thoughts were cut off by a long chim of a cat.

Both of the adult's attention was focused on the pure white cat sitting on the ground like it owned the place.

A conveniently placed thick X laid on their chest as the cat stared at the both of you with its green-yellowish eyes, the cat's attention wasn't really on the both of you more like its attention was on you.

You stared back at it ignoring the British man as he stared in shock at the cat.

'welp guess I'm not getting a parrot' you crouched down moving your hands Infront of you doing a 'give me the fucking money' type of thing with your fingers while doing the classic cat call that consisted of "pspsppspspsp here kitty kitty"

And to your Surprise the cat walked up to you quite quickly in your opinion and rubbed itself against you.

Letting out a hum as you petted the fluffy white fur while the cat purred.

Completely ignoring Wilbur who now decided to leave you alone so he could calm himself before he uses his plan a bit too early.

At least he was generous in giving your freedom for a little while longer-

Leaving your grin on your face as you picked up the cat and held it as if it was a baby with one arm while stroking its chin with the other.

You turned around to let Wilbur know something only to find nothing- nothing at all the dumbass left you, you've now been abandoned.

The more and more he waited, the more and more h got impatient as he watched you, his fingers drumming heavily on his thigh.

Not an ounce of patients was left within, he only waited one day before that very thin line of patients was snapped, all he wanted to do was see his one and only, his true beloved so he finally decided what he wanted to do...