CH 1 page 29

"Quackity? What are you doing here?" And saved again by our favourite disgusting old blood sniffer, Wilbur Soot.

For once you're thankful to see him.

"Well WilBur" making sure to pop the B out Quackity looked Wilbur in the eyes, the height difference immensely showing.

This didn't go as planned, did it? It's hard to remember isn't it? It's so sad how your forgetting everything isn't it? At least someone can relate to you, right?

Anyways, " I know what you're doing, you son of a bitch!" A shit-eating grin spread on Quackitys face.

Sweating nervously Wilbur glanced at you before turning his attention back to Quackity, raising an eyebrow in a questioning manner.

Well you know for damn sure this isn't how it went down...

"I heard what you and Tommy right there, were going to do, y'know try and close the voting poll just for you and Tommy to be in it so YOU guys can win" Quackity grinned as he watched Wilbur's face go stone-cold.

Quackity didn't let Wilbur get a word in as he again started to say: "so I've decided to run for president as well!" His eyes squinted by the large smile that was on his face.

"Ahem, well I suppose so but.... You do have a running mate, right?" Wilbur looked at Quackity his face not reacting to the shit-eating grin.

Giving a laugh at Wilbur's expression.

"Oh, I'll grab one just you wait!" He seemed too excited for his own good, oh only if he knew what a mistake it was...

Clearing his throat again Wilbur pulled the book out, he forgot to sign it off so now he was stuck with competition, how silly of him.

"And what will your election name be?" He grabbed the quill that was surprisingly still wet with ink.

Quackity who was now giving his best thinking face before snapping his fingers he pointed at Wilbur before saying in a not-so-surprisingly loud voice '#swag2020' he gave a cackle as he watch Wilbur write it down with irritation.

Wilbur gave a glare up/down at Quackity before clearing his throat and said: "and your policies?" Quackity gave Wilbur a blank stare before sweating nervously.

"Are policies required?" His voice was notably quieter now.

"Yes," Wilbur continue to stare at the book that was in his palms waiting for Quackity to say something.

"I'll give them to you uhhhhhhhh tomorrow or the day after!" Back to his loud voice as Quackity put both of his hands on his hips grinning widely once again.

Wilbur who gave a nod as the ink finished drying, closed the book rather loudly as if he was angry. Which wouldn't be a surprise.

Tommy who was once behind Wilbur was now by your side huddling up against you as he waited for Wilbur to blow up once Quackity had left.

As if Tommy had time in his thoughts Quackity decided now would be a good time to start on his policies and left rather quickly.

His head hung low as he waited for Wilbur to start ranting(even though it isn't all of his fault) about how he(Tommy) did this on purpose.

But it surprised him and y/n as Wilbur crept away from the duo mumbling stuff under his breath.

They both fully expected a screaming festival but they didn't get it.

Giving a snort as you see Wilbur stalking off having another one of his tantrums,  what a funny sight.

The atmosphere wasn't awkward nor was it calming, I guess you could say it was in the middle.

Well, now it was getting awkward especially when Tommy got closer and held onto the hem of your shirt, honestly, it reminds you of a baby elephant holding onto the mother's tail or a parasite sticking onto something.

Did you just compare Tommy to a parasite, yes, yes you did.

The cat that had now climbed up on your shoulder gave Tommy a side glare before growling? At the hand that made contact with your shirt.

But of course, the cat left it alone due to you somehow showing a somewhat mother-like interest into the younger boy, who knows maybe that can be your--...

Giving a quick purr the cat pushed its head into your cheek in an affectionate way its eyes wide with innocents when in reality we all know it's not innocent... Not at all.

Tommy gave a quick huff before smashing his head into your shoulder, which didn't do much just made you stumble before turning your attention to Tommy who was now glaring, not at the cat but at you.

Giving a smile before wincing at your crusty dry lips, Chapstick? Feeling it tug when you smiled causing small waves of pain.

Where the fuck is water when you need it?

The sun was near about to set as you and Tommy were currently in the dream SMP making your way along the prime path.

Giving a hissing sound not wanting to get shot once again, honestly after that skeleton incident which now has caused you PTSD and severe trauma was now slightly settling in more giving a bit of spice to your personality.

'On a different note what will I do... Do I join Manberg or go with Pogtobia?  Mm, which sounds better a drunken man that is quite handsome yet abusive while also having a female in it OR two smelly males and a piglin brute that would not hesitate to crush my skull that is also my friend... Well obviously wome-' a loud cough echoed in your head.. somehow- which made things awkward, were you growing a voice in your head like an alter ego? Maybe, is that how alter egos work? Probably not.

Finally, you both stopped at the dirt place that Tommy called a house, the same place you got kidnapped in and almost died.

... ANYWAYS we love trauma and all but we love humour more! So moving on.

Giving Tommy a nudge with your elbow softy, Tommy who was still gripping your shirt like his life depended on it gave a side glare before huffing a 'what' out.

"Mind if I crash the night?"...

'Pure' Dreamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें