CH 2 page 18

(BEFORE WE START👴🏻 I would just like to make a quick note, I hope no one skips this since I find it extremely important and since I didn't wanna leave people hanging a CH will go with it, for the note part I would like to ask you to choose between A) and B) these options will decide on this books future so please choose what you think would be best, and of course your honest opinions when choosing A) or B)

A) would you like for me to continue this book, keep the same shitty starter writing, maybe edit it a little bit?(I ain't gonna do that if we're being honest🥵🙏)

Or

B) rewrite the whole thing, keeping the basic plot of this, the same jokes of course add some new jokes added, make it seem more yandere ish, I failed at that at the start of the book.

Seeing as I was going for a more 'love at first sight' type of troupe, with most of the character [only a selective few being 'slow burns']
yet I wrote it horribly and I also don't blame people for going "WHERES THE PLOT" there is none btw, I only wrote this book as a joke and only continued it since Toxin made me laugh due to their comments, thank you for whoever read this and selected A) or B) [p.s I already have some of the CHs written just let me know if you want me to post them to see if you like the original or the rewritten ver.)

Nah, why was he looking at you like that, as if you were a mere snack on his platter.

You suddenly had a weird urge to weird the poor guy out, to say some stuff such as a Boog(er)ie man X reader hardcore kinktober smut, why was the urge so damn strong?

You questioned your morals while fighting with your internal thoughts, the man however continued to stare at you, the gooey part of his face dropped on the floor while he grinned at you brightly with green teeth that looked as though it was melting.

"Hello Y/n from another world!" He grinned more widely at you, his eyes sparkled with administration.

You finally met stalker boy! Congratulations, you are one more step further to becoming the ultimate rizz master, how does it feel? Wrongs answer, I don't care, I don't get paid enough to listen to brag, you lost that privlages when you died.

Fucking loser.

You rose an eyebrow at the green goofy goober whose smile continued to get wider and wider, his grin only growing wider from your attention being on him, his eyes looked like stars at this point as he waited for you to say something, anything.

He wanted you to talk to him like he's seen you do to others, is that too much to ask for?

Apparently, yes it is, seeing as though you only listen to people when they have a Reddit story with an A.I voice reading the story while you watch subway surfers play on the bottom of the screen.

And to that dead reader, I am with you, who needs people when you have Reddit and subway surfers?

That's the life right there.

"Hello? Y/n from another world!?" He questioned once more bouncing up and down on his heel as he waited for you to answer him one more.

"Paw patrol is what I like" was all you could get out, weirdly enough that seemed to cure his curiosity as he straightened his face out.

At this point you might as well speak doodle Bob from SpongeBob, he would understand you more than you telling him how much you like paw patrol

The green goopy goober continued to look at you with a wish grin, his left cheek dripping with green slime as he continued to stay in one place, occasionally shifting from one for to another to lean on.

Your afraid ghost self that had to muster up mega balls just to even talk to this random mf(even if it was just a random sentence) was slowly backing away from the random goopy goober, who of course noticed as he inches closer to you, whole you inched farther away.

"Where are you going Y/n from another world!?" Hks question sound sort of possessive, I mean like what do you expect? He has been stalking you for the past for months!

Alexa play Stalkers Tango by Autoheart, WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?

The goopy goober kept inching closer to you with a small cute little grin that had a small twitch, his green glasses started to drop down with the brighter slime.

Man this was gonna be a rough day.

(Blue's clues ain't got nothing on me😡

Besides the point how would you guys like to read a slasher book😋

Or another demon Slayer book with a thiqq reader that I'll probably never focus on😋

Remeber your opinion is only important to me if your Toxintoxin/j 🙏😖)

[P.s, unedited]