CH 1 page 22

Oh, how you dreaded all of the eyes that stayed on you as you let small Cackles out, sounding like a real villain with that lawn mower-like laughter.

The attention was finally off of you switching back to Wilbur who began to speak.

Once he did speak Niki and Eret had arrived.

Kinda weird not gonna lie but you shrugged it off.

"So why did you want this meeting Dream?" Wilbur snarled just a little his tone laced with venom.

Dream gave a chuckle a wide grin spread on his face.

"Well Wilbur Soot, I'm starting a full-blown war, no more messing around! No more of your stupid little 'nation' " at the ending sentence Dream used quotation marks to emphasize the nation part a bitter taste being left in his mouth.

Wilbur gave a blank stare " I thought that was already happening?" His confusion was replacing the venomous tone.

"I-"the silence was awkward you could even hear a cricket in broad daylight.

.... WAIT A MINUTE! this isn't how the storyline was supposed to go! What the actual fuck!

Dream threw a TNT down on the ground in a specific spot the string that was slowly being burnt down thirty seconds away from exploding Wilbur held his arms out pushing whoever was near him away.

He let his spit slide down his throat, a stern look still on his face " stay back the TNT won't hurt if we're a couple of blocks back" he yelled out to the group of people on his side not noticing Punz smirk at this.

This is most certainly not what Wilbur said- WHAT IS GOING ON-

Soon as the string was fully burnt the TNT went off, you should've warned them but that would've made you look awfully suspicious so you didn't.

A whole bunch of TNT went off under the ground hurting basically everyone except for the four men that caused it.

Tommy was the first to screech out "WHAT THE FUCK BIG D!" his voice higher pitched reaching a tone that was higher than the chipmunks.

Dream let out a loud chuckle spreading his arms wide open as if he was welcoming a guest

"It's my declaration of war!"
Okay, he definitely did not say that!

To say that ####### was mad was an understatement he was furious.

The god had been watching over a certain person that randomly spawned here out of absolutely nowhere.

Yes, it was fascinating to see the woman mess around knowing exactly what she's getting into yet not caring?

Not caring a single bit.

He watched her get shot for some reason he felt a sense of dread course through his veins.

He just couldn't help sending a totem of undying down towards her, I mean he did want to keep his sense of entertainment who wouldn't want to see a clown dance around?

Those with phobias of clowns of course but still watching you gave him a feeling he hadn't felt in so, so long.

For centuries he felt the growing boredom become bigger and bigger he felt it grow in size with each passing minute.

Was he willing to let the thing that made him laugh so easily, to lose all of her cannon lives? To disappear from his clutches when all he wanted was entertainment from this oh-so-boring life?

He might be selfish but he's a god, what do people expect? For him to be nice and give them anything at a snap of a prayer? Oh no, no, no how wrong could they be?

He loved to see everyone and everything scream in agony, but too bad for him the goddess of death was always on his ass whenever he killed or caused chaos saying stuff such as.

"You can't do that XD" and "killing people? Again! You are the god of life! Not the god of chaos that is your sister's job!" It was constant nagging from her, he couldn't do anything for the life of him.

All he has to do is to take a watch of his world and make sure nothing bad happens to it, it was boring watching people whether it be someone clean, cooking, adventuring, dying(if it wasn't by his hands), fighting hell he even saw someone jerk off to his picture which did traumatize him for a few(many) years he still gets nightmares somehow about it.

He hated being a god he hated it so much, all he wants is to live one of those human lives even if it was full of agony, pain, suffering, or pleasure he just wanted to experience what humans felt on a daily basis but no he had to be created into a god, a god that lived forever.

A god that saw every day and night, every death that happened he no longer desired to live as a god he hated being one with such a boring responsibility! Why can't he have something as fun as his younger sisters?

And there goes his little tantrum.

For once he wanted to run away from mobs instead of them cowering before him in hopes of not getting killed.

But for now, he'll use his source of entertainment to see what has been happening.

To see how far this person will go, to see how long they'll drag this along.

To watch from afar, dreaming of the day he'll finally be able to live as a human would, one day he'll feel what it's like to feel every emotion.

But for now, just for now, he'll keep his attention, all of his attention on this mortal girl that he has grown fawn of.

He'll see what it looks like through her eyes, for now, he'll hear through her ears just, for now, to see how the dear human race has evolved into such.

He'll ignore that feeling that felt warm, sweet, sicking sweet with a tinge of fluffiness that hung onto his pure white soul and heart just for now he'll be oblivious to what is happening within his chest...