The Award -AUSTIN

•Y/n POV•

My first awards show. The Oscar's! I'm so freaking excited I can't even describe it. I had butterflies in my stomach. They were flying around crazily.

It was finally time to get my ~beautiful~ Prada dress on. I headed to the large hotel bathroom to put it on.

I finally got it on with some help of a few people. And wow. I felt beautiful. More beautiful than ever.

 More beautiful than ever

(These aren't from the Oscar's but you get it)

I was insanely nervous. Like, I'm going to throw up, sort of nervous. But I knew that Austin was even more nervous than me. Being the star and all.

I walked out of the bathroom and showed everyone my amazing dress. I got a few pictures taken as we were about to leave for the event when Austin walked into the room. He was dashing. I ran up to him and hugged him, he hugged me just as tight. Maybe even tighter.

He looked so freaking amazing I could cry. And i almost did.

Hot

Hot.

I tried to convince myself that he wasn't perfect, and that I didn't want him. But I knew I was wrong. Just as long as he didn't find out.

////////////////////////////

We finally arrived at the Oscars. Me and Austin were about to get out of the limo when I grabbed his wrist, which was on the door handle.

"I'm nervous. I don't think I can do this!" I began to panic.

He reassured me by grabbing my hand gently and talking to me.

"I'm just as nervous as you are, y/n. But I know that we can do this. All those people out there are waiting for us, and they are just excited to see us. We have to go out there and smile and have fun!!" He shook my hand excitedly, smiling like a little boy about to get candy.

"Alright, but you are going to hold my hand the whole way. Or else i won't end up doing it!" I said to him.

He nodded kindly.

"Promise?" I said raising one of my eyebrows.

"Pinky promise." He linked our pinky's softly.

I couldn't help it! I leaned in and kissed him! I promised myself I wouldn't but I did. And he just... smiled at me?

"What?!" I stared at him, worriedly.

"I've always wanted you to do that. I was waiting." He laughed gently.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Ready?" I said.

"Mhm." He mumbled as he grabbed the door handle, holding my hand with his other hand.

We stepped out of the car gracefully and cameras began flashing and people were shouting questions about the new movie.

I was getting a bit overwhelmed and I guess Austin could sense it. He looked at me with his gentle blue eyes. He squeezed my hand lightly, telling me it was okay.

I squeezed his hand back.

We laughed lightly at each other and slowly continued down the carpet.

I knew I could do this. I guess I just needed a little encouragement!