Exploding Heart -ELVIS

A/N
Thank you all for the reads! It truly means the world to me and I couldn't be happier about it.

•y/n POV•

Yes, I'm a fangirl. No, I'm not embarrassed about it.

Whenever I think about not caring about Elvis, it feels like my heart is going to explode.

Today is an odd day. I woke up feeling very awake, I'm normally not a morning person at all. I didn't put much makeup on as I looked exactly how I wish to once I woke.

I put on a pretty dress, one of my favourites, and headed out my front door. The morning sun shines in my eyes as I walk down the pathway.

Everyone is still walking up in my neighbourhood, so I figure I'll just take a quiet walk. The roads are slowly beginning to get crowded with cars and buses heading off to work.

I love to walk past Elvis' home, Graceland and glance past his gates. Not in a creepy way, just to see if he's watching out any windows.

As I approach his homes fence, I hear his front door slam shut. I watch as Elvis marches down his driveway, heading towards me awkwardly standing there.

He gets closer, and closer, and closer. He's very intimidating. He is fidgeting with his pockets as he walks.

I notice he doesn't have any gel in his hair, I can see his natural beauty in the morning light beginning to show.

As he reaches me at the gate, he asks me a question.

"Hey there. I got a question for ya. Is it ever okay to try to reprimand an item that your significant other owns?" He questions, leaning against the stone column holding up the gate.

I stand there, in shock for a few seconds. I stare into his raging blue eyes. They're perfect. I cant stop staring. HELP. I CANT STOP STARING. OH MY GOD.

"Eh?" He asks again, stepping closer to me from the other side of the gate. He's making heavy eye contact with me.

"I uh. No! Of course not! You're their lover, not their mother!" I giggle at my accidental rhyming sentence.

"Thank you!" He looks at me "what're you doing here so early? I'm used to girls standing here, but not before the sun is!" He asks me, putting his hands on the bars of the black gate.

I look down at his hands. They look soft. Like the kind of hands you could touch for hours, just playing with them.

He notices me staring and reaches through the fence and pulls my chin up to look at him with my eyes.

"My eyes are up here, honey." He squints his eyes at me, proving a point.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, Mr. Presley! I was just uh" quick think of a lie! "I was admiring your rings! Yea, your rings!" I quickly say, my eyes darting from his hands to his eyes.

"Ah, I see. Elvis." He says.

I give him a questionable look.

"Call me Elvis, you're making me sound old!" He speaks out.

I give him a light laugh, although I'm nervous.

"Well, I must be going now. It was lovely to see you, I'll never forget this." I wink at him, beginning to walk off.

"Wait!" I look back at him, planting my heel and spinning towards him. "Take a ring, any one you'd like. My treat." He exclaims, holding out both of his hands through the gate.

"Oh no, I cant do that. They're yours." I explain to him, giving him sorrow filled eyes.

"No, I insist. Any ring. Take it." He says sternly, making me flinch at his strong words.

"I- I cant, I'm sorry!" I say, starting to walk off. I feel something fall at my feet. It sounded like a piece of metal?

I look down at my feet, seeing one of Elvis' rings sitting there.

Why would he do that?

I pick up the ring and start to walk back over to the fence, but I don't see Elvis. I look up the driveway to see him running up to the doors. He quickly glanced in my direction, he blows me a kiss.

I look down at the ring I hold in my hands.

I feel like my heart is going to explode.