Side Dancer -ELVIS

•y/n POV•

Today I get to be a side dancer on Elvis' 68' comeback special! This is a huge moment for me. I've been waiting my whole life for an opportunity like this to arise.

I have to wear a stupid pink and frilly outfit, but it'll be worth it.

Maybe it'll be my big break!

As I pull down my itty bitty pink skirt, I walk into an empty studio to practice in.

I run my routines, with 50% energy, I want to save all my good stuff for the camera and the king!

After about an hour I decided I should head to the filming studio we are actually filming in.

"There you are! We are doing a run through, I was worried you got kidnapped or somethin'!" My friend, who is dancing with me, Laura dragged me onto set.

"I was practicing in an empty studio, calm down!" I squeaked as she tugged at my arm roughly.

"Places, ladies!!" One of the crew members shouted through the big room.

I get to my marked spot, and get into my beginning pose.

All of the women and i dance as seductively as we can. Trying to seduce an empty chair, since Elvis hasn't arrived yet.

As I'm swaying to the beat lightly, out of the corner of my eye I could see a tall man standing in all leather.

I do a quick twirl to get a quick glance at the man.

ELVIS! ITS ELVIS. OH MY!

As I'm twirling I make strong eye contact with him. It was like our eyes were glued together, I couldn't look away.

As soon as I look away I bump into another girl.

"Watch it!" She whispered at me, continuing the routine.

I could see Elvis snicker at me, very unprofessional.

"Alright alright, good work! Go grab a drink and get ready for the real take!" The same crew member shouted at us, checking the camera angles.

I walked over to my water bottle, which of coincidentally right next to Elvis. Great.

I bend over to pick up my water bottle. Since I'm wearing this stupid skirt, I could feel many eyes on my lower half.

"What're you lookin' at?! I can ruin your career, remember that." I heard elvis say, as I turned around I saw him pointing his finger at his entourage.

I looked down with a light laugh, opening my water bottle.

"Sorry doll, some people just don't understand how to respect women. It's revolting!" Elvis said to me, leaning on the wall.

"It's alright, you get used to it. Looking like a girl like me can be tough in this world." I said to him, taking a quick sip of my water.

"E.P.? Head on the stage, we are ready!" A crew member said, walking past us both.

"You've been summoned!" I said with a wink.

Elvis quickly walked off, getting ready to film.

I'm not in the first act, so me and Laura decided to go get a breathe of fresh air.

I walked out the exit with her, as she began.

"I saw you talking to Elvis? What's that about?! I thought you said you were going to ignore him and just dance for yourself!" She exclaimed, walking down the steps next to me.

"Well, these guys were staring at my ass when i bent down, so he yelled at them. It was quite funny!" I said to her.

"Hmm... the protective type. Good to know!" She said, putting a wide grin on her face.