Fight Back -ELVIS

Request from @elvxx16 I'm sorry it has taken so long. ❤️

•y/n POV•

I peer around the corner of the restaurant I saw Elvis walk into just moments before. I could see a ring glistening in the glowing lights from the various chandeliers mounted on the tall ceilings.

Elvis has just come back from serving the military in Germany. I haven't seen him in 2 years. And he decides to go see another woman before me? His girlfriend of 4 years? Ridiculous.

I watch as the shine of his right glides around another woman's waist, smoothly.

I'm infuriated. I can feel the steam shooting out from my ears.

"Table for 2. Please." I hear Elvis mutter to the woman at the front counter.

"Make it 3." I say as I walk out from the dark corner. I obviously leave Elvis speechless in the dress I'm wearing. Let's just say I'm outshining the 'bride'.

"Y/n... I- what are you doing here darlin?" He asks me, letting go of the woman he came with. He walks over to me with a sweet smile.

"Oh? What am I doing here? What is she doing here, Elvis?" say through my teeth. She shouldn't be here. I should be the one beside him. His arm should be sneaking around my waist, not hers.

"Listen, doll. This is a common mistake. This dinner is business not pleasure. I swear." He tries to explain it to me, but I won't listen. I know what I saw!

"Elvis, don't bother. I was watching the whole time. Your arm around her waist? Seriously? We are done. Do not talk to me ever again. This will be going to the press in the morning, it'll be all over the papers, and magazines. Maybe even the news, we'll see! Goodbye Elvis, have a nice date." I snap at him.

I'm so over this. The women I see him look dreamily at during concert meet and greets, the women jumping at him while we drive down the street. All of it. I cant handle it.

"Y/n! Wait! This isn't over!" He follows me out the door of the restaurant, the door slams behind us. The blonde bimbo is left standing alone in the dust.

"Oh, I think it is. Go away!" I slightly shout, now that we are outside in the parking lot. I see a taxi coming so I call it over. The driver kindly pulls over and let's me in.

"Y/n if I find that you're not home when I get there, I will be calling a missing person report you hear me? We need to talk this out." He says, not giving me a chance to respond by slamming the door. I hear a tapping on the roof, it's elvis signalling the driver to drive off.

"Where to?" The man driving asks me.

"1034 Audubon Drive, please." I watch the dark trees spin by the window I'm looking out of. Soon enough we reach the gates to me...and Elvis' home. As we pull up the gates open, I can see a pink Cadillac in the driveway. Elvis is home already, how did he beat me? Odd.

I hand the man the fee, and open the door and walk up the driveway. I didn't want the taxi driver to get stuck behind the caddy, so I told him to stop at the gates.

As I'm walking up to the door I hear loud banging noises and crashing coming from inside. I quickly ran towards the door to investigate.

I slowly open the big door, and see elvis sitting on the floor of the main entrance. He was sat in the middle of the room, curled up into a ball.

I watched as he quietly sobbed into his knees, I am speechless. Elvis never lets his big feelings show out in the open like this. Never.

"Elvis?.." I speak quietly, to not startle him. He looks up at me with his puffy eyes, eyelashes wet.

"I'm sorry," he started "I saw you with another man on a magazine cover, I thought you didn't want me no more, darlin. Honest to god." He said to me, standing up and walking over to the couch.

I felt sorrow engulf my heart.

"E, you know everything in magazines is false news. You never trust them. That was my cousin from out of town. I was showing him around and I guess paparazzi figured that I was with him romantically. I'm not." I say, reassuring him.

"I'm sorry for what I did. It was bad. Really bad. Being away from you for 2 years, 3 months, and 5 days was horrible. I counted down the days until I could come see you back home. Give you a hug. All I wanted to do was see you. When I saw that picture, I didn't know what to do. I just didn't want to be alone, I got the first woman I saw. I'm so sorry, y/n." Elvis said, pulling me into his lap and squeezing me so hard that I couldn't breathe. I could feel the damp spots on his pants from his tears falling.

I guess he's an alright guy.

I hug him back returning the tightness of it. He pulled away from the hug and looked me in my eyes.

"I think I love you." He says, blankly.

"Good!" he better.