Unexpected Weakness -ELVIS

This is a request given by @lovingelvisp thank you so much for the love <3

•Elvis POV•

As I'm heading onto the side line on stage of an auditorium I felt an odd sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I decided to brush is off as this gig was paying a heavy sum of money.

My girlfriend y/n and i are trying to save our money better. I've been told I'm quite a spender, so y/n has been helping me.

"Elvis Presley!" A voice calls over the speakers.

I go to walk onto stage, i hear the roaring crowd of women screaming inaudible things at me.

My vision becomes blurry as the spotlight shines on my face, I'm holding my guitar and I begin fidgeting with the strings on the head of my guitar.

I hear the band start playing "Blue Suede Shoes" the instruments sounds ringing in my ears as they echo through the auditorium.

I open my mouth to sing, but nothing comes out.

•Y/n POV•

I was standing off to the side of the stage watching Elvis. I could see him fidgeting with the strings on his guitar. He only does that when he's overwhelmed in stage.

I turn to the colonel. "We need to get him off the stage. Somethings wrong colonel."

"My boy is fine." He said sternly, keeping his vision focused on Elvis.

"If you won't do anything about it I will." I wave at the bass player, trying to get their attention.

The bass player looks over at me oddly.  I mouth "stop the music!". He turns away and whispers something in the woman who sing backups ear. Suddenly the music and singing stops.

Elvis looks over at me, he has panic in his eyes.

"No! What are you doing?!" The colonel shouts at me.

"I'm doing what I'm supposed to!" I shouted back. I'm not afraid of this fat old hag.

•Elvis POV•

I look to the side of the stage as the music stops. It's y/n, she's helping me get off stage.

The sharp pain came again, but it was worse this time. I could barely stand, it was like is was a knife stabbing my gut. Over and over.

I look out at the audience of women eager to touch my hand. I stumble back, and start to head off the stage.

I can see the colonel shouting at my girl.

I run past the both of them, and right to the bathroom.

•Y/n POV•

I was shouting at the colonel when I saw a black blur run past us. It was Elvis, I followed him.

He ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind him. I could hear him struggling. I decided to knock on the door gently. I just want to help.

•Elvis POV•

I heard a light knock on the door. I lifted my head from the toilet.

"What?" I said quietly.

"Love? Can i please come in and help you?" I heard y/n say.

I slowly got up and unlocked the door. As she opened the door I was sitting back on the ground next to the toilet. I felt gross.

"What happened?" She asked me, going to sit next to me.

"I don't know, I feel so ill. I cant go on that stage tonight." I said, hanging my head low.

"That's alright," she said rubbing my back gently "we should probably just go back to Graceland. You need to be in bed, not sitting on a bathroom floor." She said with a slight giggle, standing up holding her hand out for me to grab.

I stood up very slowly and used her body to stabilize me as we walked out.

•Y/n POV•

I saw the colonel give me the dirtiest look I have ever seen, I returned the look, kindly.

We got to the car that was waiting for us at the back of the building, i helped Elvis get in and then i walked to the other side and slid in.

"Graceland, please!" I said to the driver.

The car begin to move and I saw Elvis clutch his stomach, with his big hands.

He looks horrible. His face is all pasty, and his cheeks are turning a shade of purple. I hope we get home soon. Poor boy.

//////////////////////

We finally arrived at the gates of Graceland. I spent most of the car ride comforting Elvis, trying to distract him from the pain he was feeling.

I helped him inside and upstairs to our bedroom. He slowly laid down in the bed, unbuttoning his shirt. I grabbed him a bucket from the bathroom and set it on his bed side table.

"Thank you." He said weakly.

"I'm going to go call the doctor, okay? Stay here, don't move." I said, leaving the room.

"I'll be there in 20 minutes, miss." The doctor said over the phone.

"Thank you so much!" I said gratefully, putting the phone back.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the kettle. I filled it up and waited for it to boil.

I made him some tea, and grabbed some stomach medication to hopefully hold him over until the doctor gets here.

//////////////////////

I heard a knock at the door, it was the doctor.

I lead him upstairs to the bedroom, where Elvis was laying, partially asleep.

Elvis explained his sensations and pains he felt.

The doctor came to a conclusion after a quick checkup, and conversation with him.

"It's sounds like you just have a severe case of the flu. You will need lots of rest, drink lots of water, and you will probably be taking medication to help with the pain and nausea." The doctor explained to the both of us.

"Thank you so much, I can show you out." I said with a grin.

Once I got back to the bedroom I sat in bed with Elvis. He asked me to put a record on so I put some B.B. King on. He loved him.

I watched Elvis as he closed his eyes and bobbed his head to the rhythm. I sat there beside him in bed, playing with his hair gently. I didn't care about getting the flu, I wanted to be there for my boyfriend. That's what he would do for me.

For the next week we just laid in bed, me nursing him back to health.

He loved it when I would rub his head, or give head massages.

I felt horrible for him, so much pain, for such a sweet boy.

//////////////////////

•Elvis POV•

I was finally feeling better. I can now go back to singing.

I have just woken up and I felt something move on top of me. It was y/n. She was sleeping like a baby on my chest.

I ran my fingers through her hair, in hopes to wake her up gently.

I heard a quiet groan come from her mouth.

"Darlin' we need to get up. I have a show today." I said as she looked up at me with her lovely eyes.

"Are you feeling good enough, do you need any meds? I can talk to the colonel!" She said suddenly, making sure I'm okay.

"I'm good. Thank you for taking care of me, it means a lot." I said, kissing her forehead.

"Of course, that's what you do when you love someone!" She said with a cute smile.

Yea, I'm in love. Oops!