Surprise! -AUSTIN

•Y/n POV•

"Are you ready to bring him over?" Ashley Tisdale said to me over the phone.

"Yeah! I just need to convince him I'm taking him to the market." I answered.

"Oooh, he loves the market. Good luck! See you soon!!" Ashley exclaimed, hanging up soon after.

//////////////////////

Austin has just gotten home from doing some screen tests for his new movie Elvis. My plan is to tell him that I'm taking him to the market, but really I'm taking him to Ashley's! To meet her cute little baby Jupiter. I really hope this goes well.

"Austin! You're home!" I screeched, running to the door.

"Mhm. How come you're dressed so nicely, you're normally in sweats when I get home?" He wondered.

"I was hoping you would maybe come to the market with me?" I gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Alright! Just give me a second and let me shower." He said, taking off his shoes.

"Alright go, go. Hurry!" I said, jumping onto the couch.

///////////////////

Austin walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. I decided to ignore it since we had to be at Ashley's in an hour or so.

After 20 minutes he walked out of our bedroom and into the living room, he smelled like cologne. I loved it.

"Ready to head out?" I stood up off the couch.

"Why such a hurry?" He asked, grabbing his keys off the key-rack.

"I just want to get there before they close. I need uh... bananas! Yes I need bananas." I thought up a lie quickly.

"Mk.. let's go!" He opened the front door for me as I put a jacket and shoes on.

////////////////////

I was the one driving, so he looked a little bit confused when I took different turn than I would if we were going to the market.

"Erm... this isn't the way to the market, love." He said, kindly. But I could tell he was quite confused.

"Oh! I found out about this new place, it's a little bit farther. But I've heard only good things about it." I said quietly.

He nodded in response.

We pulled into Ashley's neighborhood and soon, her driveway.

"Wait.."

I looked at him excitedly.

"You snuck me to Ashley's?" He realized "I get to meet Jupiter!" He suddenly got very excited.

"Yes! Come on let's go, we are a bit late." I said.

We both got out of the car and knocked on Ashley's front door.

Her husband, Christopher, answered the door. But we soon saw Ashley running towards the door. I had to snap a pic!

"Ahh! I've missed you too much!" Ashley said, I could tell she was very happy

"Well I'm here to see a cute daughter of yours!" I said clapping my hands.

"Yes! She's just in the living room." Ashley lead us to meet Jupiter.

"She's so cute!" Austin exclaimed, holding Jupiter up in the air.

So adorable

So adorable.

I spent most of the time talking to Ashley, and taking pictures for her to post.

We had such a lovely time with them

We had such a lovely time with them. I'm so glad that I snuck him away.