Puppy Dog Eyes -AUSTIN pt.2

•y/n POV•

It's been about 1 week since we found Jesse on the side of the road, and it's been amazing.

Austin has become so nurturing to the newest family member.

He has always been incredibly nurturing, but this was different. He lets Jesse sleep in our bed, he doesn't even let me feed him because it needs to be a perfect amount of food.

Me and Austin (who has Jesse in his lap) are sitting on the couch.

Oh, I should probably mention I found out a week and half ago that I'm pregnant. I have a child growing inside my body. That's insane.

Austin still doesn't know. I'm so scared to tell him.

But i think I've been keeping this from him for too long.

"Hey Austin?" I asked, turning to look at him.

"Mhm? What's up?" He responded.

"Do you like kids?" I questioned, looking down at my hands I'm fidgeting with.

"I love kids. Remember Ashley's son Jupiter? When I met him not too long ago, I was so happy just holding him. That baby smell was amazing. Why do you ask, love?" He asked me.

"I um... I don't know, I was just hoping you did. For no reason!" I quickly said.

"Wait. You're not... are you?!" He questioned quite loudly. When I didn't say anything back, he figured it out.

"Oh my god! You're pregnant! Wow. I mean- WOW!" He exclaimed, handing me Jesse and standing up swiftly.

"Is that a good wow?" I asked him, petting Jesse gently.

"Of course it is! I'm so happy! I'm going to be a dad!" He shouted excitedly, helping me up and wrapping me in his arms.

"Oh thank god. I was so worried you wouldn't be happy!" I said into the crook of his neck.

"Why wouldn't I be happy? I've honestly been too scared to tell you that I wanted a family." I said, looking down.

"You should've told me! I would've agreed, obviously." I said with a light laugh.

"How long have you known?" He asked me.

"A little over a week. But when I saw you with Jesse I was so happy to see you taking such good care of him. You're going to be an amazing father, Austin." I explained to him.

"Well now I'm glad I said we could keep him!" He said to me, picking up Jesse off the couch.

"Me too. But my parents will be fuming if they find out my boyfriend got me pregnant!" I said sitting down quickly.

"What? You told me that your parents love me! Don't they?!" He asked me, becoming worried.

"No they do! They adore you, darling! But my family is a big supporter of the 'no babies before marriage' kind of thing.

"Oh. Well, then." He said, kneeling down on one knee.

"Get up!" I shouted, pulling him up.

"What?! I thought I was supposed to!" He exclaimed at me.

"I hate extravagant moves like that. Yes, yes, I will marry you Austin." I said, giving him a light peck on the lips.

"Good. I'm so happy. I love you, fiancé." Austin said to me.

"I love you too, fiancé."

Sorry it's short! But here's part 2! ❤️