Its Vegas Baby -ELVIS

Thank you all so much for 60 votes and over 3 thousand reads! Send me requests, i love making your fantasies come to life!

(Massive thank u to my most supportive reader and friend lovingelvisp she has given me lots of ideas and support! <3)

•Elvis POV•

Tonight is July 31, 1969. It's my first show at The International Hotel, in Vegas.

My girlfriend y/n is here to support me. I haven't been performing as much lately, she knows how important it is to perform and make people happy. She's been with me every step of the way.

I always get jitters before a show, those jitters are what causes me to move the way I do. But these jitters are different.

I was sitting backstage, I was beginning to feel my hand shake slightly. This is odd.

I'm starting to get worried. The hand that is shaking is the one I play my guitar chords with. What if I can't go on?

All these thoughts whirling around in my head caused me to rest my head in my hands, I could still feel my hand shaking against the weight of my head.

I whipped my head out of my hands as I felt a hand lightly rest on my shoulder.

I looked up and saw my girlfriend looking down at me, a worrying look fell over her face as we made eye contact.

"Are you doing okay? You look pretty overwhelmed." She asked me, squatting down to the height of the folding chair I was sat on.

"I'm just nervous for this show. Colonel got all of this for me, what if I screw it up. Aw hell, I'm gonna screw it up ain't I?" I stood up quickly, pacing back and forth in front of y/n.

"Baby, you gotta settle down. Take some deep breathes, do some vocal exercises! I'll be back, promise." She explained to me, as she walked off.

I tried to warm myself up with vocal shit but it wasn't helping. I just couldn't focus.

My stomach felt like when it did when erm... my ma passed. I feel like laying down in a ball and crying.

I decided to take a quick peek at the amount of people here to watch me probably fail miserably.

As i peek my eye through the curtain I saw hundreds of people of all ages sitting in their seats, waiting for me.

That did not help at all.

•y/n POV•

I walked away from Elvis and headed into the lobby of the hotel.

"Excuse me, do you have Pepsi? Elvis needs some." I asked the woman at the front desk, her eyes widened as I mentioned Elvis.

"Uh-yes yes! Right away miss!" She shuffled quickly into the room behind the front desk.

She soon came out with a fresh cold bottle of Pepsi. I thanked her and jogged back to Elvis.

"Thank gosh you're back, doll. There's so many people out there waiting for me! I cant do it." He said, clutching the fabric on his gut.

"Here," I handed him a bottle of Pepsi "it'll settle your stomach. You need you remember that you have done this before! Many times." I explained to Elvis, as he sat down and took a sip of the soda pop.

"Colonel is depending on me for this. But how do I tell him I can't do it?!" He shouted, glancing at his hand. It was shaking lightly.

I knelt down beside his hand, grabbing it lightly. I could feel it shaking in my hand.

"Listen to me. You the one and only Elvis Presley. Ain't no one gonna bring you down. Not even yourself." I reassured Elvis, rubbing his knuckles gently.

"Are you gonna be in the audience, darlin'?" He asked me, lightly.

"Mhm. I'll be there watching you, and supporting you. Ill be sat right next to colonel. We will both be cheering you on!" I said to him, waving my hands around happily.

He gave me a light laugh, standing up slowly.

•Elvis POV•

I stood up, grabbing y/n's hand pulling her up into a hug quickly. I wrapped my arms around her waist, taking a deep breathe of her scent in.

"I think I'll be okay." I said, pulling out of the hug. "You should go find your seat before we start!" I said, shooing her off to the steps that lead to the audience entrance.

I walked behind the curtain, holding a microphone that was given to me by the crew.

The red velvet curtain slowly pulled up, revealing a bright light shining on everyone on stage.

I had many people behind me. Singers, musicians, they're all amazing.

I looked out into the audience, trying to find y/n.

I spotted her pastel yellow dress, she was sat next to the colonel and some other woman and man.

I could hear her scream at me.

"WOOOO! GO ELVIS! SING IT BABY!" She yelled through the audience, causing an eruption of clapping and women yelling to begin.

I laughed, giving her a wide smile.

I blew her a quick kiss. She quickly pretended to "catch" my kiss I sent her. I love her.

•y/n POV•

I saw him blow me a kiss after I screamed through the audience, supporting him as best I could.

I acted as if I caught the kiss he blew my way.

I could see him squint in the bright light, trying to get a good look at me. He laughed lightly into the microphone.

I love him so much. I might die!