Mugs and Vases -ELVIS

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 800 READS AND 10 VOTES IN JUST A FEW DAYS! I love you all so much!

( don't forget to send requests! I do every one I get!

•Y/n POV•

Today is mine and Elvis' 2 year anniversary. I've been dating this stud for 24 months, and u couldn't be more ecstatic about it.

I wanted to do something special, something we can remember forever. I was walking downtown looking at the local shops. When I was glancing around at the shops, I caught my eye on a pottery-making shop! It's perfect.

I crossed the crosswalk, heading over to the potter shop. I walked in, the door dinged with a bell above it, an employee glanced over at me with a welcoming smile.

She walked over to me, once she was done helping another customer.

"Hi! Welcome to Pots Pottery! How can i help you this fine day, ma'am?" She asked me.

"Actually it's me and my boyfriends 2 year anniversary today, do you think this is a good place to come? Y'know, for something fun to do and make memories!" I questioned.

"Oh totally! It's a cool place to come everyday, but it's even more special with your special person." She said kindly.

I gave her a quick 'thank you' and headed out the door again. I got back into my car, and drove to Elvis' home.

I pulled into his driveway. I saw him open the door and walk towards my car.

"Hey there, darlin'!" He said, leaning on the hood of my car as I was stepping out of the drivers side.

I gave him a sweet hug. "Happy anniversary!" I said into the crook of his shoulder. I took a deep breathe in of his amazing smell. I've always loved the way Elvis smelled.

"Happy anniversary." He pulled out of the hug, putting his soft lips on mine.

I have a happy look.

"I have a plan for today! We are going to.......
go to a pottery shop! We get to make our own!" I exclaimed, slightly jumping up and down out of glee.

"That's a great idea, Little One! I'm very excited! When we heading?" He asked me, while leading me inside.

"Anytime you'd like." I said, following him.

We both walked into the living room, seeing Gladys and Vernon both reading the paper.

"Ah! Y/n! I'm so happy to see you! I have something for you!" Gladys said, quickly walking to the kitchen. I sat down next to Vernon on the couch.

"How's work, Vern?" I asked him. Me and him are basically best buds. Elvis always makes fun of me for it!

"It pays the bills, y/n!" He said back to me, setting down the paper he was reading.

I gave him a light chuckle, as I saw Gladys walk back into the living room, sitting next to me.

"I made this for you and your family, I hope you enjoy it!" She exclaimed to me, handing me a fresh baked apple pie.

"Oh my, it's still warm! Thank you so much Gladys! We are so happy to have you as a friend." I happily said to her, setting the pie on the table. I went in for a hug.

I felt Elvis lean against the back of the couch, he gently put his hand on my shoulder.

"Me and E are going to make our own pottery today, so we won't be seeing you much. But thank you again for the pie!" I gave both of them a very bright smile, standing up to leave with Elvis.

We both walked out, and Elvis drove us to the pottery shop in my car.

"This is it, right?" He asked me, pulling in front of the shop.

I nodded, opening my door.

We soon both walked into the shop, I saw the woman I talked to earlier, she saw me and walked up to us.

"It's lovely to see you again! Is this your special person?" She asked me, gesturing to Elvis standing beside me.

"Mhm! Are you ready for us?"

She gave me a polite nod, and lead us to an empty pottery spinning table.

Me and Elvis put on the aprons they supply for their customers, and we both sat down. We now have to chose which kind of shape we want to make.

"I would like to make a mug! I love hot chocolate." I said to the woman.

"Hmmm... I can make a vase, yeah?" Elvis asked her.

"Yes you can! A mug and a vase? Very nice choices. I will go grab the clay for you." She walked off into the storage room.

She gave us a large chunk of clay, showed us how to use the spinner, and left us to do it.

I mashed a ball of clay onto the middle of the spinner, slowly starting to spin it with the petal at my foot.

It wasn't turning out how I wanted it to.

"Want some help, love?" Elvis asked me, sensing my frustration.

I gave him a shy nod, asking him to help.

He quickly pulled up his own stool behind me and sat down. He put his arms around me and onto mine, guiding my hands shaping the clay.

It was nice to feel his touch. He has such a gentle touch, I love it.

Once I finished my mug, it was rough but it was a mug, he began on his vase.

Of course, Elvis finished his in 20 minutes, he was very impressive.

//////////////////

A few weeks later we went back to the shop to pick up our final products of our love.

(Mine)

(Mine)

(Elvis')

(Elvis')

We were pretty impressed with ourselves! Im so glad I picked this for our 2 year anniversary. Maybe we should make it tradition?