Chapter Seventy Eight

Xavier

She's rolling her hips as if she's playing with a hula hoop...but it's a fucking seaweed wrapped around her waist.

She's drunk off her ass.

Fucking Viini.

But I can't keep the amused grin off of my face watching her goof around. And I can't keep my eyes off of her. She looks fucking hot in that bikini. My teeth ache to tug those ties of her bikini top. I caught the swell of her breasts when I undid them earlier and just that small inch made my head spin with red-hot desire.

I haven't been fucked in three months so my frustration is a little crazy. Yeah, I beat one out every so often to the image of her but it's not enough. I need that warm, wet, tight as fuck cunt that makes my mouth water. And seeing her in a bikini with her body full of soft curves, looking like pure honey makes me want to lick her skin—fuck, I need to think ugly thoughts.

Viini in lingerie immediately makes my dick soften.

I slide my eyes to Zack and catch him helping Nolee fix her bikini bottom.

Domesticated fucker.

But I'm happy he's with someone that makes him smile like an idiot.

I turn my attention to Hudson and see him and Blair wrapped up in the same towel, looking cozy and so lost in each other.

A dull ache tightens my chest.

I had that.

Before my lies ruined everything.

Before she decided she wanted to destroy herself by hurting me.

My eyes make their way back to her and the moment I see that fucker, Theo, beside her, my vision turns red. All my energy is being shoved down to control my murderous intentions. I want to sucker punch that asshole for kissing her on her cheek. Fuck him for touching her.

Yeah, she might be single but she's still mine. Always will be. I don't care what lies she wants to tell herself but she and I both know who she belongs to.

No, she doesn't get to kiss whomever she wants or fuck whomever she wants.

She can't do it because Lia is a romantic. She cherishes her special somethings. She ties her loyalty to them. Being with me, she experienced her firsts everything—kisses, dates, sex, fights. I'm her person as she is mine. I'm the man who she shared her vulnerability with, her intimacy with. Knowing how shy and anxious she is and how affectionate she is, she can't share those things with another person.

I may sound delusional but it's the truth. The only way I know it's the truth is because I share those same thoughts.

I'm madly in love with her. She's my person.

She's just in a vulnerable state right now and it's understandable. Not that it doesn't hurt any less when she says that I'm unwanted, have a black heart and I'm replaceable.

She wants me to hate her.

I can't.

I locked my heart to hers the moment I kissed her for the first time. The moment I saw those eyes sparkling with fascination.

She was written for me. And only me.

I've hurt her worse than she has me. And I know that's the reason behind her self-destructive, uncharacteristic behavior.

She doesn't trust me anymore.

She wants to trust me but doesn't know if she can trust herself to trust me.