𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

➶

6 months ago

"So, what's the big plan for tonight?" It was Bella's birthday and Ivanna couldn't be more excited to be having a party.

"Uhm, well" Jasper chuckled at her impatience, wrapping an arm around her waist and walking down the school hall to find the said birthday girl, "Alice has something planned but I'm not able to say."

"What? Oh come on, Jasper, I won't spoil the surprise." She begged as she slightly turned to face him as they kept walking.

"It's nothing too spectacular." He answered, not daring to give away Alice's surprise party. Alice said herself that if anyone told before she could..well her warning was enough for them to immediately tell her she had nothing to worry about.

Ivanna scoffed, "Nothing too spectacular? It's Alice, she doesn't know how to make anything simple." She teased.

"I suppose you're right." Jasper smiled down at her.

"Mmhm, like always." She leaned up and placed a chaste kiss to his cheek before walking ahead of him to go greet her cousin.

"Bella! Happy Birthday!" Ivanna gives her a hug which the awkward girl didn't really know how to reciprocate the feeling, but her cousin wasn't bothered by it.

"Thanks." She mumbled shly with a small smile.

Ivanna moves out of the way as Alice comes walking in fast with a present and holding it out to her, "Happy-" she started to say loudly but Bella cut her off.

"Shh!" She looked around in caution that someone might've heard and would bombard her.

Alice gave her a hug and whispered into her ear, "birthday." She finished her sentence.

"Alice, didn't I say no gifts?" Bella questions as she looks over the present in her hands.

"You did. I didn't." The short spirited girl answered simply, "I've already seen you open it and guess what? You love it."

Jasper found his spot again next to Ivanna, intertwining his hand in hers with a satisfied look, "How about skipping class today?"

"I can't. I had to beg, practically on my hands and knees for my mom to let me come to this school for a year. There's no way I'd be able to skip and not get caught." Ivanna answered, disappointed it had to be that way considering she absolutely hated school.

"I already took care of it, now let's go." He pulled her along towards the exit but Bella already caught what he did.

"Wait, Jasper! No fair with the mood control."

"Sorry." He smiled unapologetically for controlling her mood to make her come to the party, "Happy-," he trailed off before smiling and walking out the doors with his girl next to him.