𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

➶

It was almost eleven o'clock at night when Ivanna arrived back at Sam's, she was hoping that he was still awake. Nervousness flooded her emotions as she thought about telling Sam about the encounter with Jacob, so she decided not to, that it would be best if he didn't know because she knew he would be upset and tell her that it was a stupid idea after all the things that Jacob did. Even a part of her knew it was stupid, but she wanted to make amends, put the things in the past and just hope nothing like that would happen again.

"Samm, I'm back!" Ivanna called out into the quiet house as she went to put the ice cream into the freezer before it could completely melt. She noticed the large bowl of popcorn sitting on the counter with a small bag of M&M's, Reese's and almost every type of candy that involved chocolate, with the occasional bags of sour and fruity candy since Sam knew Ivanna liked to switch on and off between the two flavors.

She grinned widely, taking a few pieces of popcorn before venturing off to find the brawny man. He was nowhere to be found in the living room or his bedroom and the bathroom light was off, so he was officially not in the house. She started to worry, knowing that he just wouldn't leave with everything all out on the counters like this and especially not leaving without a note or sending a message. It wasn't like him.

Ivanna pulled her phone out of her back pocket, fixing to press call on his name but was startled when hands placed themselves on her hips, making her whip around quickly and get ready to defend herself but it was just Sam. He was standing there with a big smile on his face, happy to finally have her back home.

"Sam! You scared the absolute hell out of me! Where were you, I literally looked all over the house." She was confused how he popped up out of nowhere since she looked in every single room, but he wasn't in any of them.

"I was in the backyard," his smile never dropped, "I'm sorry for scaring you, but hopefully I can make up for it." He pulled her in closer by her waist, leaning down to her height to place a kiss onto her lips, smiling to himself when she reciprocated it deeply.

"Okay, how are you going to make up for it Mr. Uley?" She pulled away from him, placing her hands onto her hips as she tried to intimidate him, but she was no match for him since he was the one that did all the intimidating, he was practically a pro at it with the way he was the leader of all the others.

"Well, I was starting to, but then you pulled away," he started to laugh when he seen her expression, her cheeks heating up as she started to blush at his words, slapping his arm playfully in a warning way, "I'm kidding, follow me."

Sam grabs her hand and pulls her with him towards the backyard, but picking up the silk blindfold first, "What is that for?" Ivanna immediately asks him with a small smile and a skeptical look, not understanding what he has planned out.