𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

☀︎

☀︎

Ivanna sat in Rosalies room with a velvet red robe on, it was the only one that she had at the moment while she went and found a pair of clothes she could change into. After Jasper and Edward left, Rosalie knocked onto the bathroom door and asked if she could come in to check her temperature which Ivanna allowed. The vampire managed to help calm her down and get her out of the tub.

"Rose?"

"Yeah?" She called back out from the walk-in closet.

"How did you come to terms with being a vampire?" Ivanna fiddled with her hands that rested on her lap as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I didn't," Rosalie came out holding a shirt up as she looked at Ivanna to see if it matched her skin tone before shaking her head and going back into her closet, "You know I didn't want this, that it wasn't something I would've chosen for myself. Although I can say there is one good thing that came out of it."

"Emmett?"

Rosalie came back in the room with a laugh, "No, my incredible gift of beauty."

Ivanna finally smiled, "Of course, how could I forget."

"No, I'm just joking. You're right, it's Emmett that made this whole thing worth it. He'll tell you all day long that I saved him, but in reality, he's the one that saved me." The blonde sat down next to Ivanna and grabbed her hand, holding it comfortingly, "I know you're scared, I'm scared too, but we're going to help you get through this. Carlisle wouldn't abandon you at a time like this, he's been calling everyone he knows to find out what he can and doing research all the time. Your family to him, Ivanna, just know that."

The emotions were just so overwhelming for the girl today, she pulled Rosalie into a hug, wrapping her arms around her shoulders as she cried softly, feeling grateful that she has people around her to rely on. Rosalie wasn't much for hugs at all, but when it came to the girl in front of her, she would do anything, so she held her arms around her tight as she rested her chin on her shoulder.

The door to Rosalie's room barged open, revealing a nervous looking Edward, "I tried to stop them, but you know how that usually goes." If it was possible for vampires to be drained, Edward definitely looked like it.

"Jacob!" Ivanna heard a voice that she recognized which made her stand up on her feet instantly in worry, clutching the robe tighter to her body.

"You didn't." Ivanna said disappointedly as she looked at Edward, "What happened to the treaty line?"

"Well, you know how Carlisle is. He doesn't mind letting them over on our side. Trying to make peace and liberty." He mumbled the last sentence to himself.