𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

☀︎

☀︎

When they arrived back at Sam's, Ivanna jumped out of the car and ran inside the house. She looked in the kitchen and the living room, but he wasn't in there, then she finally heard rustling in his bedroom and that's where she went next. She opened the door to see him taking his shirt off, fixing to jump in the shower.

She ran up to him, wrapping her arms around him from behind and rested her head against his back. She didn't care that he was sweaty or covered in dirt, she just wanted to be near him. "I'm sorry for earlier, Sam. It was stupid of me to even suggest something like that. I'll turn if you want me too, I won't take the easy way out. I'll fight whatever tries to take over me, okay? I won't let the Volturi win." She rushed out all her words at once, saying anything for him to not be upset.

Sam placed his hands on her arms that were wrapped around his waist before turning around in her hold, "Ivanna, I don't want you to turn," he placed a hand against her cheek softly, running his thumb back and forth, "I don't want you to die either, but I'll accept whatever comes to be as long as I have you still by my side."

"But what if I change my mind at the last second, what if I get scared?" She looked up at him, her eyes searching his frantically to find any hint of what he's feeling.

"I won't hold it against you." His eyes started to sting as he thought about it, he didn't want it to become reality, "But I want you to know, I won't let you succumb to the darkness. I will remind you every day about who you truly are, the good that you have in your soul," he placed a hand over her chest, "The love that you hold in your heart. Everything that you do for others, to help them, not to hurt them. I know that's not who you are Ivanna, and you know it too. That's why you're scared to become what they say you will, but you have the choice to not fall into the temptation they're putting on you."

"But I've seen it Sam, I seen what I turned into." Tears slipped down her cheeks at his words.

"Forget what you've seen because you didn't have me to tell you this then," he placed both of his hands on either side of her cheek, forcing her to look up at him, "I love you, Ivanna. I love you so much that it physically pains me whenever I'm away from you too long. I wake up every day and the first thought I have is you, I want to hear your voice, see your face, feel your touch, it's all I think about. You're my absolute world, Ivanna Saoirse Blake." Both of their faces had tears streaks down their cheeks as they looked at each other with such adoration.

Ivanna leaned up and crashed her lips against his, wrapping her arms around his neck as she brought him closer, "I love you, Sam Uley." She spoke against his lips before he crashed his lips back against hers, wrapping an arm around her waist and the other underneath her to lift her up, her legs wrapping around his waist as he brought the both of them into the bathroom.

"You interrupted my shower, so I guess we'll just have to take one together." He told her, setting her down onto her feet as he helped her take off her jacket, then clutched the bottom of her shirt in his hands as he pulled it over her head.