'002

June 11th, 2:25pm
Sky Pov:
*******************************

June 11th, 2:25pmSky Pov:*******************************

********************************

"YEAH i think they done swallowin eachother" TATA said, answering KYLE'S question. JENN looked at you and stood up, beginning to walk to you.

YOU looked at her and raised an eyebrow confused before realizing why she was walking to you. you removed her phone from your back pocket and handed it to her as she walked between your legs and stood in front of you with her hands around your waist.

"why you sitting all the way ova here?" she asked in a low tone while looking you up & down, licking her lips. (lightskin activities).

"cause YOU sitting beside a smoochie" you replied and she laughed, moving her hands to your huge scrumptious ass🤗.

she turned around with her back against your chest as you wrapped your arms around her and rested your face in the crook of her neck, embracing her scent and damn she smelled good😩.

1 HOUR AND SUM CHANGE LATER:

THEY finally finished the T or D and trust me, y'all were so ready to go home. "y'all ready to go?" TATA asked and y'all nodded before getting up and leaving.

YALL got in the car, you & JENN got in the backseat while TATA got in the passenger seat and KYLE drove.

JENN laid between your LEGS since you were sitting in the seat sideways. YOU rubbed her neck and jawline as she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep as KYLE pulled off.

"SKYY, call MIAH and tell her we outside" KYLE said and you called her, telling her to come on then you hung up. 2 MINUTES later she walked out her apartment building and walked to the back door of the car resulting in her jaw DROPPING.

"ayo WTF" she said, covering her mouth as y'all laughed. JENN opened her eyes and whole time she won't even sleep she just was closing her EYES "miah get in the car" jenn said, sitting up "don't rush me bitch" miah mugged her as she got in the car and shut the DOOR.

"watch who you talking to" she mugged her "or what? oh ok" miah said, getting on her phone. "hate dis fuckin girl" JENN mumbled under her breath but you heard her. "BEST text me back" miah said while looking at you.

YOU took your phone from out of your pocket and read the message.

___
'kenzooo‼️'