'010

June 20th, 11:45am
Skyy Pov:

June 20th, 11:45am Skyy Pov:

***

YOU just woke up, legs sore asab and KR knocked tf out beside you. you could still walk but your inner thighs were in so much pain bro, smh🤦🏾‍♀️.

any who, you got up and went to the bathroom. you brushed your teeth and washed your face before turning on the shower and shutting the door, getting undressed then hopping in.

40 minutes later you got out and got dressed into something comfortable because who you gotta get cute for??? not jennifer🤣🤣.

your fit^^••••••

your fit^^
••••••

after getting dressed you opened the bathroom door and walked back into your room. you seen kr just sitting there, on his phone but you ain't really care. but you went back in the bathroom to fix your hair then you walked back in the room, sitting at your vanity while on your phone.

he looked up from his phone and looked at you "you look mad good but imma go to my crib and take a shower n shit" he said and you laughed before nodding a little "okay be safe" you said as he stood up from the end of your bed.

"youn wanna come?? miah, ta, jerry, jay, sheik, and sum mo ppl there" he said and you nodded "yeah hold up" you said, putting on your shoes and grabbing your purse since you were already holding your phone.

he waited for you by the front door as you walked in the kitchen to grab a water bottle cause it was dumb hot today like bitch i'm out dis bitch bakin💀.

AT KR CRIB
YALL got out the car and walked in the house as all the attention went on y'all. JENN didn't even realize you were standing right there, while she was laid up wit sum bitch but she gon get a taste of her own medicine, trust and believe.

"yoo heartyy, you look mad pretty" TATA said as you hugged him, you laughed a little "thanks ta" you replied as miah ran up to you and hugged you "look at my baee" she said and for sum reason it was funny to you.

"why y'all all on my wife?" jenn said and everybody in the room looked at her, including you. "tf is y'all looking at?" she said "bitch is you dumb?!" you said, sounding like cardi b for a quick second.

"on folks bro what is you talkin bout" she said, laughing as she walked to you and tried to hug you but ofc you pushed her back cause wtf is wrong wit dis dumb dyke🤨.

"yo watch who you puttin ya hands on, i'll really fuck you up" she said, putting her finger in your face but you pushed dat shit out ya face too "get yo pussy playin finger out my face hoe" you said and she pushed you back a little.

"who is you talkin to like i'm really ready to hurt you on bro" she said and you slapped ts outta her, that bitch was so loud it shocked all of them "ian gon lie, wtf" jerry said, shaking his head in shock.

"you think i'm fuckin stupid and it pisses me off cause you really think imma let you play ring around da fuckin rosie in my face??? hell naw you fuckin wit da wrong one and if you gon hurt me den do it bitch" you said and this bitch done lost all her mf marbles thinking she could put her hands on you.

yes, da bop slapped you but it wasn't as loud as the one you did to her.

"yeah you got me fucked up" you said, dropping your purse and phone on the ground "if you touch me imma-" the bitch sayin unnecessary shit so you cut her off by deckin her ass cause she really think you dumb and that's how y'all began to fight.

ngl you was beating her ass but she was mainly trynna get you off of her "yo let me tf go" she said and you hit her again "stop thinking you gon play in my face bitch cause i'm not one of yo lil hoes" you said as KR ran downstairs and pulled you off of her.

"you is one of them, don't get ya hopes up" she said and you launched da mf tv remote at her head with perfect aim cause she blowin mines bro "DAYUMMM IK DAT SHIT HURT" jay yelled as the remote smacked tf outta her head.

"kyle let me tf go on sum rs" you said as you kicked your feet, waiting for him to let you go "no" he responded "you wanna be next??" you questioned him, looking up at him "ask yourself dat question cause i'm not da one" he said "fuck out my face" you responded and quickly hopped over the couch byt dis nigga turtle fast asf cause wtf.

dis nigga grabbed your arm but you snatched it from his grip, but his strong ass lifted you up and put you back on the opposite side of the couch. "you not letting people explain but when i fuck you up you gon be mad" she said and you looked at her like she was dumb.

"so explain yourself jennifer because i'm not fuckin dumb and it's not the first time you did that shit so if you try to play wit my intelligence and make up a bs ass lie imma hop across dis mf couch and punch in yo fuckin mouth and i put ts on yo dead folks" you said and they laughed.

"jenn don't be dumb, yk she crazy and yk you gon get punched so don't even try" sheik said "nigga what i gotta lie for?" she responded and they looked at her like 'bitch be so mf fr'.

"ite so what happened was shorty dragged me-" you cut her off and punched tf outta her in her mouth and that's when they really grabbed you cause atp you was ready to kill da girl but atleast you made her lip bust so youn care nomo.

"hope you try to eat sum and it burn hoe, hot pussy ass bitch" you said "ian do all dis shit when i found out you fucked kyle" she said and you laughed "cause you pussy and yup i sure tf did fuck him but ion gotta explain myself cause imma admit to that shit but yo dumbass always feel the need to lie when somebody know the truth" you said.

"you and yo hot pussy ass is done for, you lost a bad bitch stink" you said, laughing "nahh jenn i can't believe you" miah said "but it's okay for you to fuck my homeboy?" jenn said, raising an eyebrow "boy we had a time last nightttt" you said and they all laughed except jenn ass.

but kyle took you upstairs and walked you to his room so he could keep you away from jenn. you sat on his bed and looked at him "can you go get my phone and my purse from downstairs" you asked and he nodded.

***
tbc...opinion??? things got heated reall quick💀.
***

tf jenn keep lyin for?? is she dumb??