'012

June 20th, 3:20pm
Jenn Pov:

June 20th, 3:20pmJenn Pov:

***

SKYY and dem just left but ion understand why she keep playin me like i'm pussy like girl pipe down, i ain't touch you cause your a little ass girl so if i was to actually hit you, you would boo hoo cryin.

anyways🙄...

this lil smooch smooch stallion or whatever you wanna call her was starting to blow me cause she kept touchin me like STOP TOUCHIN NIGGAS WITCHA HANDS (pls tell me y'all know that video or sound).

anyways. i told the smooch stallion to leave and she did then i got in my car and drove to my sister house cause like she be knowing what to do but at the same time i'm off skyy she a dub.

AT HER SISTER HOUSE
I got out the car and walked to the door, unlocking it with the spare key she gave me like 3 months ago. yeah you unlocked the door and walked inside, plus she already know you was coming.

"jazz" you called her name (pretend dats her sister name cause i forgot what her sister name was. "yo?" she replied, walking out of the kitchen "yo" you replied.

"what you needed to talk about?? you usually don't come over" she said and you laughed a lil "a lil altercation that me & skyy had" you said and she furrowed her eyebrows "i swear if she put her hands on you imma fuck her up" she said and you laughed.

"chilll, lemme tell you what happened my heart" you said and she nodded "i'm listening" she said as she sat on the counter, looking at you. you explained the whole situation and you were honest with her.

"yeah you my sister n all and imma always take yo side but damnnn you ain't fight back??" she said, laughing a little "i ain't wanna hurt her cause yk when i fight i be trynna kill ppl" you said and she nodded.

"let me beat her ass then" she said and you laughed "nigga no" you said, still laughing "nahh but what made you think i was a good idea to cheat dickhead?" she questioned.

"i was shmacked bro" you said, throwing your hands up in defense "but you also said you was sober kid" she reminded you "but did you hear the part when she fucked kyle" you also reminded her.

"yeah but you had a 3 sum wit sum randoms" she said "but this not about me" you said, putting your hands on your chest "well it ain't about da sale bath & body works havin sooo what is it about?" she said, rolling her eyes.

"L mans bro, you takin her side" you said, shaking your head "why don't you just fight back, your a bitch too don't forget that" jazz said "you basically embarrassed yourself in front of everyone" she added, eating a red popsicle.

"plus you let her AND her bsf press you, you a good one cause i would've smacked da bitches but that's just me" she said, shaking her head.

"nah but ian gon lie, yk she crazy so ion even know why you thought that was a good idea in the first place" she added "bro it's not even about dat like" i said, laughing a little while shaking my head.