'007

June 15th, 4:25am
Sky Pov:

***YOU looked at her like she was crazy before turning around and doing a double take cause how tf she get in yo house if you took your key back??

***
YOU looked at her like she was crazy before turning around and doing a double take cause how tf she get in yo house if you took your key back??...imma beat TATA ass cause nigga, why.

she locked the door behind herself and plopped onto the couch. you laughed but it wasn't like shit was funny "so you just gon get comfortable on MY couch in MY house" you said and she stood back up, pulling her pants up.

"great and your not gonna talk" you said, walking to the kitchen. you opened the fridge and grabbed your blue gatorade as you walked back towards your room.

"why you can't just accept that it was a prank and go about your day??" she said, following you in your room. you sat on your bed and got on your phone, "why are you here" you asked, looking at your phone "to try to work shit out with yo crybaby ass but you disrespecting me by being in your phone and asking dumb shit" she said, snatching your phone from you and tossing it to the other side of your bed.

"yo- what tf is yw problem, dicc" you said, pushing her back a little "keep yo hands to yourself, let's not forget i'm a female too so i have every right to deck yo ass" she said and you rolled your eyes, grabbing your phone from the end of the bed.

"i don't give a fuck" you said "tf is so important in your phone that you act like you can't fuckin look me in my eyes" she said, gettin even more tight "none of your business" you said and she scoffed.

"i'm dead trynna work shit out and you bein mad difficult your doing the most rn, the prank was days ago, GET OVER IT" she said, raising her voice a little "lower your tone when your talkin to me tf" you said.

"LowEr YoUR TOnE TaLKiN tO mE', and if i don't??" she mocked you "you think you so fuckin funny" you said "ik im funny but i'm not laughin" she said and you rolled your eyes, walking pass her but she grabbed your arm, pulling you back.

"let me go" you said, trying to get out of her grip "do you wanna be together or not" she asked, being so deadass "you said we done, instead of talkin shit out" you replied and she looked at you like she seen a mf ghost.

"ain't that what i'm trynna do now??? let's be honest you need me more than i need you" she said, been let you go "wrong person" you said "oh really?? yk how much it would hurt you to see me with someone else?" she said and you rolled your eyes.

"get to the point" you said, crossing your arms "answer my question" she said "ask it" you blankly replied "do you wanna be with me, yes or no cause i'm not ready to kiss yo ass" she said and you shrugged "idk" you mumbled.

"speak up" she said "yeah" you said and she nodded "stop taking shit to heart" she said, pecking your lips "next if you gone prank me, use a camera" you said, laughing "sheik recorded" she said "say word 2 ya dead" you said and she laughed "worda my dead" she said and you grabbed your phone.